Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Im probably the biggest Thornley fan on this entire base, (and I take a bit of flak for it) but oh well, I no mind. I cant stop singing the praises of this band, the new album rocked me over, and I was a huge Big Wreck fan so the transition was very smooth, and I actually prefer this band lineup, its a step-up in quality from the former. Word is they are working on a new album so Im excited already. The band is touring across Canada at the moment and I highly recommend checking them out, that is if you like loud rocking blow your head back music that is, and trust me they are very loud. Here's whats on the site for right now, they usually add some new ones every week or so, Im guessing they will tour right to BC, have to wait and see...I wish they would come back to London again soon though.
3.17.2005 - St. John's, NL Canada
3.19.2005 - Corner Brook, NL Canada
3.24.2005 - Toronto, ONT Canada
3.26.2005 - Stoney Creek, ONT Canada
4.2.2005 - Winnipeg, MAN Canada
4.5.2005 - Saskatoon, SAS Canada
4.7.2005 - Grand Prairie, ALB Canada
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thornleyband.com">www.thornleyband.com</a><!-- w -->
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,515
Threads: 125
Joined: Feb 2004
Reputation:
0
Yeah the Toronto show isn't open to the public..You have to qualify for the 102.1 the edge freak show, or win tickets through the station.
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Does anyone know the Winnipeg venue?
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 2,255
Threads: 36
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
The Winnipeg show is at The Zoo. 160 Osborne Street. It is part of the Juno Fest. Tickets $10
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Thehip21 Wrote:senschic Wrote:Thehip21 Wrote:Yeah the Toronto show isn't open to the public..You have to qualify for the 102.1 the edge freak show, or win tickets through the station.
I wanna win!! I would love to go to that show!!!
Yeah Thornley and Theory of a Deadman..wow.
Shit, if I had known, theory of a dicklecreedsmack was gonna be there I wouldnt of even posted that show, bleeeeech!! Sorry to all who were offended.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 1,623
Threads: 107
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
i agree with ya lizard...the thornley disc is a good one
7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
thedarkcanuck Wrote:i agree with ya lizard...the thornley disc is a good one
thanks tdc, I saw em live a couple times here in London and I was hooked, they put on a great live show, very very LOUD. But hey thats the way I like my rock and roll.
We Londoners are simple folk, we like our beer cold our music loud and are homosexuals flaaaaaaming!! :lol:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
**bump** Two new dates have been added for you Albertans out there..
4.7.2005 - Grand Prairie, ALB Canada
4.12.2005 - Calgary, ALB Canada
:thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
]V[ANTIS Wrote:LizardKing51 Wrote:Im probably the biggest Thornley fan on this entire base, (and I take a bit of flak for it) but oh well, I no mind. I cant stop singing the praises of this band, the new album rocked me over, and I was a huge Big Wreck fan so the transition was very smooth, and I actually prefer this band lineup, its a step-up in quality from the former. Word is they are working on a new album so Im excited already. The band is touring across Canada at the moment and I highly recommend checking them out, that is if you like loud rocking blow your head back music that is, and trust me they are very loud. Here's whats on the site for right now, they usually add some new ones every week or so, Im guessing they will tour right to BC, have to wait and see...I wish they would come back to London again soon though.
3.17.2005 - St. John's, NL Canada
3.19.2005 - Corner Brook, NL Canada
3.24.2005 - Toronto, ONT Canada
3.26.2005 - Stoney Creek, ONT Canada
4.2.2005 - Winnipeg, MAN Canada
4.5.2005 - Saskatoon, SAS Canada
4.7.2005 - Grand Prairie, ALB Canada
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thornleyband.com">www.thornleyband.com</a><!-- w -->
I might a contender to your Title...i love thornley. They are amazing live and i see them every chance i get...The stoney creek show next saturday will be my 6th time seeing them. At 15 bucks a ticket, you would be loosing mony by not going
cratch:
Hey, glad to hear it my man! Usually these threads have a way of going negative, have a good one at the Creek I wanted to go, but I have to go to a wedding. dam stupid people in love... :x
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 519
Threads: 41
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah, i liked big wreck in the past, and saw thornley for the first time at edgefest 03...loved them. I really dont like nickelback or any oth those other bands that are the same, but every song on come again is my favorite!! Cant wait for thier new album!