Posts: 6,675
Threads: 359
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Anybody see the season premiere of 24 tonight? Talk about starting the season off with a bang. Is it just me, or does this show just keep getting better and better each year. Can't wait for episodes 3 & 4 on Monday night! Woohoo!
:jump
Posts: 690
Threads: 16
Joined: Aug 2003
Reputation:
0
Oh yeah, Jacks the man! And it isn't just you; the people behind 24 definitely know how to produce a compelling series. I've said before that I prefer to keep my expectations low (movies, Hip setlists, etc.) so I'm never disappointed but the past seasons of 24 have been so incredible that I can't help but expect to be riveted to my TV. They scored HUGE with the opener. I can't wait for tonight!
So many great scenes, so much to take in and recall but a standout scene was at 7:55 AM (
24 time) when Jack showed everyone at CTU
and the suspect that he's
back with a vengence! Ouch...that
had to hurt.
1995-04-07 Toledo | 1996-06-29 Toledo | 1996-11-23 Detroit | 1998-08-22 Toledo | 1999-02-12 Auburn Hills |
1999-05-05 Grand Rapids | 1999-07-31 Clarkston | 1999-12-31 Toronto | 2000-01-01 Toronto |
2000-06-14 Pontiac | 2000-07-15 Clarkston | 2000-12-02 Detroit | 2002-08-31 Clarkston |
2004-09-18 Detroit | 2007-04-12 Detroit | 2009-05-29 Detroit | 2012-11-28 Detroit | 2016-08-08 London | 2016-08-16 Hamilton
Posts: 46
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
Okay, so I was thinking.. What's it going to be this year? They've done the nuclear bomb, the assasination thingy, the virus.. What could be next, swarms of killer bees? Hmm. the internet, interesting, but this latest episode makes for a VERY interesting season to come.....
Posts: 46
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
I admit that I am a bandwagon jumper.. I heard about the show through a friend, so then me and a couple of friends rented the 1st season, had a marathon week. Then, we heard that season 4 was starting in less than 3 weeks, so we marathoned seasons 2 and 3.... Sooo.... Now I'm spoiled.. If I really wanted to see what happened, I could just watch the next show, but now I'm stuck. I gotta wait it out now, and it's killing me, dammit!
Monday's show was great.. I kinda like the new cast, new people to love/hate!