Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pre-Toronto Hipbaser get together?
#1

Has anyone made any plans to meet up in Toronto before the show? I'd like to put a few more faces to names if I could, or at least hoist a beer or two next to some other fans.

My choice is The Loose Moose on Front Street; it's close, serves cold beer, and plays The Hip. :thumb:
Reply
#2

I'm down (work/time permitting)
Reply
#3

Provided I can get to the ACC from Kingston in good time, I'll be there. I think it'll be the first time I'll be in the Moose when the Leafs aren't playing

Cheers

Pat
Reply
#4

I'll most likely stop by, although I still need one ticket for the show...anybody out there have one floor ticket for sale?

But yea, I'll pop by, I'll look for you Chris-

Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Reply
#5

i'll be travelling with the_wheat_king and im sure we could stop by for a bit, if he's up for it
Reply
#6

loose moose is below armadillos right?
Reply
#7

musicfan Wrote:loose moose is below armadillos right?
That's the spot! :thumb:
Reply
#8

cool i'm trying to pull the gang together now

more details to be posted soon Smile
Reply
#9

Quel heure?
Reply
#10

Hey all

Me and a good friend (a Hipbase lurker) hope to be there before you all leave. Look for the tall dude in the "Class of 1967" hat. On the back it has the original logos of the NHL teams that entered into play that year.

Cheers

Pat
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)