Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hilarious DUI video.
#1

This guy is good.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.big-boys.com/articles/topdui.html">http://www.big-boys.com/articles/topdui.html</a><!-- m -->

It all comes down to the last thing he says... Wink

High
Reply
#2

i saw that, i dont think that video is real. But it is damn funny.
Reply
#3

It doesn't look real and I didn't find it funny. Maybe I'm just a negative guy and hard to please! haha
Reply
#4

Fake...but very funny!
Reply
#5

I didn't find it funny until the last thing he said. It's obviously from RENO 911, Comedy Central's cop parody. But I really did laugh when that last line came out...
Reply
#6

RENO 911 is a hilarious show, from what Ive seen. I catch a glimpe of it every now and then before The Daily show comes on...ahh, aviators, chewing gum, and mustaches...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)