08-08-2004, 12:54 PM
Hey folks. Just wondering if anyone has the complete show for Darien Lake ARA, July 30/97.
I guess I have the version from THM, but that version is missing three songs: Ahead by a Century, Membership, and 100th Meridian.
If anyone has the complete show or the three missing songs could you drop me a line, and maybe we can set something up.
I'd hate to do a B+P for just three songs. Maybe they could be sent threw email or msn of something.
Thanks folks.
Shawn (Ponch)
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:ponchb@shaw.ca">ponchb@shaw.ca</a><!-- e -->
I guess I have the version from THM, but that version is missing three songs: Ahead by a Century, Membership, and 100th Meridian.
If anyone has the complete show or the three missing songs could you drop me a line, and maybe we can set something up.
I'd hate to do a B+P for just three songs. Maybe they could be sent threw email or msn of something.
Thanks folks.
Shawn (Ponch)
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:ponchb@shaw.ca">ponchb@shaw.ca</a><!-- e -->

