06-08-2004, 02:54 PM
CC. You're wrong. PM me if you want to talk geo-politics. I've got a couple university degrees too. This thread is for rememberances. If you can't see the error or your ways, then I can't help you.
CanuckCourage Wrote:Listen i'm not going to go through this again. Here are the facts, you are not a moderator, you did not create this thread, do not tell people what it is or isn't about. This isn't about your degrees, this is about opinion, and anyone elses is as valid as yours. You have the arrogance to say "PM me if you want to talk geo-politics. I've got a couple university degrees too...If you can't see the error or your ways, then I can't help you. " Lose the ego. To paraphrase Summit , he asked " What do you Americanz think of Ronny's accomplishmentz or do the Bad outweigh the good he's done?" This obviously has a political leaning , and anyone who wants to answer it in that manner and interpret it in that manner has every right to.
Stephen Dame Wrote:Again, thanks for proving my point. Give a goat enough rope...
CanuckCourage Wrote:Stephen Dame Wrote:Again, thanks for proving my point. Give a goat enough rope...
Save the rhetoric for your "NDP War Room."
Stephen Dame Wrote:CanuckCourage Wrote:Stephen Dame Wrote:Again, thanks for proving my point. Give a goat enough rope...
Save the rhetoric for your "NDP War Room."
When you can't attack the post, attack the poster.
Stephen Dame Wrote:Read the other replies my friend, you're wrong on this one, and your initial remarks aren't tempered by your subsequent dithering.
Stephen Dame Wrote:I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Although I'd be shocked if you could even respect that.