Posts: 903
Threads: 39
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
God F :censored ing dammit that hurt , god i'm bitter . Gelinas scored , but got jobbed.
Posts: 3,220
Threads: 297
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I'll take the Flames in a cake-walk.
3-0 Calgary
Posts: 1,585
Threads: 60
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
4-1 either team, whichever scores first
Posts: 2,367
Threads: 143
Joined: Jul 2002
Reputation:
0
Here's hoping for a thrilling 5-4 Flames victory, but something tells me it could just as easily be a tight, afraid-of-mistakes clampdown that results in a 2-1 win. I say the higher scores favour the Flames, while a low scoring affair would go to the Lightning.
Posts: 1,042
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Tampa Bay 5
Calgary 2
Keep the cup in the states where it belongs, haha!
Andreychuck finally gets to raise Lord Stanley after 22 years, thatta boy big D.
Warrener gets screwed once again on a bad call by the refs. Buffalo in 99, the infamous Hull in the crease "no goal" and in Calgary for game 6, the infamous Gelinas off the skate and just over the line "goal"...man Rhett we feel for you here in Buffalo, your time will come. Our city is almost as cursed as Philadelphia.
Conn Smythe: Richards, Lecavalier, St. Louis, or Khabibulin
I'm gonna have to go with 4-2 flames! possible empty net goal, Conroy to score the game winner! GO FLAMES GO! :thumb:
Posts: 3,175
Threads: 692
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
I am going to say 4-3 Tampa, I am sorry, but I don't think Calgary has it in them.
First goal wins
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Posts: 1,623
Threads: 107
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
kipper stands on his head...gelly gets the fourth series winning goal this year(it was in on saturday) that he was robbed of & flames win2-0
7/17/95-Craven
11/18/96-Saskatoon
7/21/97-Saskatoon
9/16/00-Winnipeg
11/24/00-Red Deer
07/14/02-Camrose
9/26/02-Edmonton
9/27/02-Edmonton
8/1/03-Kelowna
6/22/04-Edmonton
11/17/04-Edmonton
11/20/04-Saskatoon
10/28/06-Calgary
1/19/07-Regina
7/18/07-Saskatoon
6/22/08-Calgary
8/4/09-Saskatoon
9/14/09-Edmonton
9/19/09-Banff
7/14/11-Edmonton
1/23/13-Edmonton
7/6/13-Saskatoon
10/10/15-Houston
7/28/16-Edmonton
7/30/16-Edmonton
8/01/16-Calgary
Posts: 903
Threads: 39
Joined: Jan 2003
Reputation:
0
The Flames will win it , I hope , I pray. They have everything going for them , half their lineup out with injuries, same thing they've been dealing with all year. They rule on the road, 10 wins and record breaking 11th with tonights. Calgary has been in a similar situation before, game 6 against Vancouver they were down 4-0 and came back to tie that game and ended up losing in the 3rd ot. Next game in Van, Calgary was leading by a goal with 6 seconds left in the game and Vancouver tied it, we won the game in OT. If you can come back after that , well at least you have that experience to draw on. Kipper always plays great after a crappy game. These are all reasons why I think we'll take it, since this is sport anything can happen. Iggy will win the Conn Smythe.