Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Jeffro... any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Posts: 888
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
AUDIO: Sennheiser MKE-2002 to Sony PCM-M1 DAT
VIDEO: JVC MiniDV camera
DVD Authoring: Me 8)
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Jeffro,
When you say "DVD Authoring: Me" what exactly do you mean? Is there an improved copy available?
Posts: 888
Threads: 52
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Ya... after I did the Cover, insert & CD art.. I took the existing video and added a simple title page with: PLAY ALL or SONG SELECTION... then you can scroll thru and pick the song you want to watch... I actually used the TTH EP ART as a background... it was my first attempt at DVD Menu's and I am sure I'll laugh at it in 6 months once I figure out ADOBE PREMIERE PRO.. (anyone know who's teaching)
Its looks cool though..
Jeffro
Posts: 8,614
Threads: 451
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
Jeffro... can you post this DVD to the tracker? I can't find my copy with the menus, etc.
Thanks!