Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tix Buying Strategy

thebends Wrote:Whats with the "NOT MANY LEFT" under the See Tickets option for every venue?

I assume they don't like to say SOLD OUT because in theory some tickets could become available if purchases don't go through or whatever.

Tix Buying Strategy: bend over.
Reply

Tried for two tix continuously for the first hour with Toronto #2 on the PC and Toronto #3 on the app. Nothing. Not a single hit. Not a single maybe.

What I find most infuriating and upsetting is the "disclaimer" on the captcha window: "You are forbidden from accessing this site or purchasing tickets using automated software." If this is really true, then why aren't these douchebags that use the software being prosecuted for ticket fraud?
Reply

I'm still in line for a kingston ticket. I know it's a glitch but I still don't want to close the window.

Across The Causeway '04 | Big Music Fest '08 | Kingston '09 | Bobcaygeon '11 | Cobourg '13 | Bluesfest '13 | Danforth Music Hall '15 | Kingston '15 | Bluesfest '15 | Toronto I '16 | Toronto II '16 | Toronto III '16 | Hamilton '16 | Ottawa '16 | Kingston '16
Reply

There are Platinum seats on TM for Toronto 3. They are stupidly expensive, but they are there.

"we've only got three hundred feet to go ..."
Reply

cbeach401 Wrote:
surferguy Wrote:Given how this ticket fiasco has gone would ppl be on board with the band cancelling all the tickets and doing this over? This would take into account that they somehow figure out how to completely get around the bots?

Well, got London, all three Toronto, and Hamilton during the presale. So giving all of those up... :censored :censored :censored :censored :censored :censored :censored :censored


And those are all for personal use. I ain't that kind of garbage.

Ya I am same boat, I have Toronto (2nd night), Ottawa, London and Kingston... all through presale. Wouldnt be too content with my tickets suddenly being void because of a "redo".
Reply

mikethegoalie32 Wrote:
cbeach401 Wrote:
surferguy Wrote:Given how this ticket fiasco has gone would ppl be on board with the band cancelling all the tickets and doing this over? This would take into account that they somehow figure out how to completely get around the bots?

Well, got London, all three Toronto, and Hamilton during the presale. So giving all of those up... :censored :censored :censored :censored :censored :censored :censored :censored


And those are all for personal use. I ain't that kind of garbage.

Ya I am same boat, I have Toronto (2nd night), Ottawa, London and Kingston... all through presale. Wouldnt be too content with my tickets suddenly being void because of a "redo".

I paid through the ass for Kingston premiums. I'm guarding those with my life haha

Across The Causeway '04 | Big Music Fest '08 | Kingston '09 | Bobcaygeon '11 | Cobourg '13 | Bluesfest '13 | Danforth Music Hall '15 | Kingston '15 | Bluesfest '15 | Toronto I '16 | Toronto II '16 | Toronto III '16 | Hamilton '16 | Ottawa '16 | Kingston '16
Reply

So Global News (Winnipeg) just interviewed me regarding this ticket debacle. It'll be on at 6. I REALLY wanted to give a shout-out to all you Basers. I may have, I'm not sure. I've never been on TV before and was a bit nervous. They contacted me via Twitter. Anyway, to those of you still looking, I really wish you the best of luck, and F*CK Ticketmaster and Stubhub.

Edit: Now I'm worried I'm going to look like a tool because I said I would pay any amount to see them, thus just feeding the scalping crap. Ugh. But, a) I was nervous as hell with a giant TV camera in my face, b) I'm terrible with money management, especially with anything music related, and c) I've love this band so much and have for so long.
Reply

nwtmagic Wrote:2 seats on the floor row 12 for Edmonton! Stoked!!

Hey Hipbasers, just wanted to let you know that this temporary profile nwtmagic is me jcshades. I hadn't been on here for a couple of years and couldn't remember my user name/password, panicked and made the new one. I will be sticking with jcshades moving forward. I will be in Edmonton for night 1 and maybe night 2. Hope to meet some of you on July 28th!

Jamie
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)