Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Vintage 90's Hip Hockey Jersey For Trade?
#1

I have a mid-90s official black hockey jersey I'd like to trade for some Hip vinyl if anyone's interested. The jersey is all black, light mesh, with a red and white Native head logo on the front with a round "The Tragically Hip" sleeve logo. All logos embroidered, never worn, perfect for concerts. XL I believe. I can post pictures if there's interest. I don't have any Hip vinyl yet and I'm open to anything in Up To Here to Live Between Us era.

Thanks!
Chris.
Reply
#2

Any pics? I would possibly consider trading my 'b' copy of Up to here but thats about it.
Reply
#3

Here is an idea, sell your jersey on ebay and use the funds to buy vinyl.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)