03-26-2011, 05:57 PM
Hey Folks,
I have two GA floor tickets for sale for the Black Keys Jul 2/11 in Winnipeg. I realize these are still for sale on Ticketmaster but they told me the only way I can get rid of them is to transfer them to someone else. They are paperless tickets so they would reverse the transaction on my account and then bill your account.
I have two GA floor tickets for sale for the Black Keys Jul 2/11 in Winnipeg. I realize these are still for sale on Ticketmaster but they told me the only way I can get rid of them is to transfer them to someone else. They are paperless tickets so they would reverse the transaction on my account and then bill your account.
Nov 19, 1996 Winnipeg, MB
Jul 23, 1997 Winnipeg, MB
Feb 26, 1999 Winnipeg, MB
Oct 1, 2002 Winnipeg, MB
Oct 2, 2002 Winnipeg, MB
Nov 23, 2004 Winnipeg, MB
Jan 20, 2007 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 7, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 9, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 10, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Sept 11, 2009 Winnipeg, MB
Jul 7, 2011 Winnipeg, MB
Dec 1, 2012 Fargo, ND
Jan 26, 2013 Winnipeg, MB
Jan 28, 2013 Brandon, MB
Feb 14, 2015 Winnipeg, MB
Aug 5, 2016 Winnipeg, MB

