Poll: What name do you like for a teacup toy poodle - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Tetley
0%
0
0%
2. Pekoe (Orange Pekoe)
0%
0
0%
3. Cammy (short for Chamomile)
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Teaup toy poodle names
#16

She is adorable!
Reply
#17

Nice picture, very cute!
How about Earl (Grey) if she was a boy? :thumb:
Reply
#18

If she was a boy, Earl would have been her name forsure!!! I almost wanted to call HER Earl! LOL

-Lynette
Reply
#19

Another Picture

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#20

One more (Got a new camera Smile )

I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Reply
#21

OMG!! you can see how cute she really is when she's standing! :lol:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)