Posts: 553
Threads: 113
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
I prefer pro shot or tv stuff...
Any suggestions for dvd's on the tracker?
Posts: 7,289
Threads: 811
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
rocketsan22 Wrote:I prefer pro shot or tv stuff...
Any suggestions for dvd's on the tracker?
London 2006.
Fan shot, but seriously is borderline pro...
Lionized is the hilight of that show for me.
There are tons more from Euro 06 that absolutely kick ass.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Posts: 56
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Reputation:
0
There are lots of great one's but my top 3 or 6(I couldn't decide!) would have to be: 1. Much Music Studio's 2000 2. Hummingbird Centre 2002 3. Amsterdam 2002 4. Holiday Jam 2004 5. Live in Wasga Beach 2004 and 6. Guelph 2006 Long Live The Hip Tracker!
Posts: 434
Threads: 22
Joined: Sep 2007
Reputation:
0
I remember watching a Belleville one and being pretty damn good. I think from '06.
Posts: 980
Threads: 86
Joined: Nov 2002
Reputation:
0
better late then never on this i suppose, but "Live in Utrecht" 2006 fan made, but is professional quality. Also great set for 06.
DWD
Courge
Drop off
Fever
Daredevil
nautical
nashville
abac
Direwolf
Springtime
Ocean
100th
BobC
Newo
escape
music
Rink
Rules
Fireworks
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
Posts: 159
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2002
Reputation:
0
I am biased a little, but I thougth the Pittsburgh show 6-16-06 was amazing. A little crowd noise but the boys were on that night.