Posts: 1,795
Threads: 95
Joined: Jun 2003
Reputation:
0
he is doing an east coast tour at the end of january. has anyone seen him before? is his show worth the $41++ and 3 hours in the car?
Posts: 1,211
Threads: 99
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
I think so...I mean, I've only seen that Comedy Central thing he did many, many years ago but it still leaves me in tears...
Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
Posts: 290
Threads: 7
Joined: Sep 2007
Reputation:
0
Yeah for sure. He is Great!
Posts: 2,672
Threads: 57
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
That guy is one of my favourite comics. If all it would cost me would be a few bucks and a short road trip, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Jeff
June 21, 2003 Toronto, ON: SkyDome
July 1, 2004 Toronto, ON: Molson Amphitheatre
November 26, 2004 Toronto, ON: Air Canada Centre
June 24, 2006 Toronto, ON: Historic Fort York
May 10, 2007 Indianapolis, IN: The Vogue
July 14, 2011 Edmonton, AB: Northlands Festival Site
June 30, 2012 Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON: The Commons at Butler's Barracks
January 23, 2013 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
July 28, 2016 Edmonton, AB: Rexall Place
Posts: 1,585
Threads: 60
Joined: Aug 2002
Reputation:
0
Yes, I saw him when he came through Mississauga earlier in the year, he was fantastic!! My face hurt the day after from smiling/laughing so much!
Posts: 917
Threads: 76
Joined: Jun 2002
Reputation:
0
Saw him at the beginning of this tour here in Halifax. I was 2nd row centre. HILARIOUS! My face hurt from laughing so much. He did a sort of spontaneous crowd questions etc and used that to pan into material and jokes he's used in the past. An example, when I saw him he asked some of the taller people in the front how tall they were etc etc. He looked at me (Im 6'5") and said, "You're tall, how tall are you buddy?" I went to answer and he cut me off saying that he wasn't asking me, he was asking the guy in front of me then went off on the crooked eye and contact lenses jokes. Tears were flowing. :lol:
Darren