Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Mole RETURNS! - Season 5
#1

ABC is bring back The Mole for the summer.
Unreal. The Mole is how a "reality" show should be done.
I can't wait!! :jump :jump
Was anybody else a fan of this show / Is anybody else a fan?

And I love viral marketing!
Here is the only TV ad for The Mole that has been running on ABC.
[youtube]6vSCePlWU8k[/youtube]

June 3rd!

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#2

GREAT! I really got into the show, sadly not until the last season. I'm glad it's back.
Reply
#3

lol, I just caught the final episode of "celebrity mole" on a rerun the other night and wondered what ever happened to the mole. It was definately one of the more interesting shows out there, good to see it's back.
Reply
#4

Great Reality show, glad to see it coming back!!
Reply
#5

Yess! that is great news. Is Anderson Cooper hosting again? or are they going with the lame Ahmad Rashaad? Nevertheless, it is a great show with some of the best challenges in any reality T.V. show.
Reply
#6

It comes back on tonight!
Thank god for timeshifting / PVRs!
I'm going to watch it right after the Stanley Cup presentation!

2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Reply
#7

Unfortunately I missed 3/4th's of the premiere because I play baseball on monday nights. What is the deal with only having one time slot? Does anybody know if there are reruns during the week (on a different channel perhaps)? Anyways, from what I saw the show looks in fine form again, and the new host looks quite promising.
Does anybody have any predictions on who the mole is? Place your bets now..
I think it is the middle-aged man who has to work two jobs (along with his wife) to make ends meet. I'm not sure what his name is, but because he was crying on the first episode.. I believe the HE is the mole!
Reply
#8

Finale was on Monday - just got around to watching it last night. Great ending, I was hoping Mark would win, I never thought he was the Mole, but i had no idea who it was. I did guess right at the very end, but it was a 50/50 shot.

I really enjoyed this season, i liked it more than the previous ones, granted I didn't watch alot of them, just sparingly.

Anyone else catch the end?
Reply
#9

d_alex_d Wrote:Finale was on Monday - just got around to watching it last night. Great ending, I was hoping Mark would win, I never thought he was the Mole, but i had no idea who it was. I did guess right at the very end, but it was a 50/50 shot.

I really enjoyed this season, i liked it more than the previous ones, granted I didn't watch alot of them, just sparingly.

Anyone else catch the end?


Ya I watched it. A few weeks ago I was fairly certain it was Craig, but would not have been surprised if I was wrong.

Hope they end up doing another season.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)