Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Every year there's a free* concert at Harris Park here in London, this year's lineup is looking pretty good so far: Sam Roberts, Finger Eleven, Bobnoxious and more, check it out..
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.londonballoonfestival.com/concert.html">http://www.londonballoonfestival.com/concert.html</a><!-- m -->
*its only free if you are not in the vip/beer tent areas.
Aug 3rd-6th, see ya there! :thumb:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 563
Threads: 33
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
I won tickets to the VIP part last week on the radio. I can't wait! I've gone the last 4 or 5 years but only ever been past the free section.
I remember two years (i think) ago watching the Trews in torrential downpour, it was quite an experience.
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
d_alex_d Wrote:I won tickets to the VIP part last week on the radio. I can't wait! I've gone the last 4 or 5 years but only ever been past the free section.
I remember two years (i think) ago watching the Trews in torrential downpour, it was quite an experience.
The vip areas get wild, my wife doesnt like it so we stay in the free area, last years was great, Thornley back to back, over 10,000 showed up, it kicked ass.
I remember going to these things way back when, my first one was around 95 I think, I remember it was the Killjoys, Headstones and I forget the other band, maybe Big Sugar, I forget.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Posts: 563
Threads: 33
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
I was at last years back to back Thornley as well, it was definatly worth my money and then some! considering it was free, but still, I've seem Thornley a few times now and he always rocks out a very loud show!
Posts: 5,352
Threads: 277
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
d_alex_d Wrote:I was at last years back to back Thornley as well, it was definatly worth my money and then some! considering it was free, but still, I've seem Thornley a few times now and he always rocks out a very loud show!
Same here, Ive gone to a few of there shows as well, they rock hard. Im still waiting very patiently for their new album, its taking awhile to get done.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”