Poll: Which song do you think is better? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It Can't Be Nashville Every Night
0%
0
0%
Highway Girl
0%
0
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Match up #4
#16

Zenith Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:
The Heron Outside Wrote:I'm quite surprised with the winners so far, for all nearly all four matchups...Anyone else?

Completely.

Fully.

Now if only we could change the order of our posts....
Reply
#17

Poll closes 6:29 PM Central Hipbase Time. Get 'yer votes in now! (I'll try to post the next Match up shortly after that time...)
Reply
#18

I never really liked Highway Girl (the studio version), but now I guess I have to check out the live version.

Zenith Wrote:
Man-Sized Eldorado Wrote:
The Heron Outside Wrote:I'm quite surprised with the winners so far, for all nearly all four matchups...Anyone else?

Completely.

Fully.

I've actually voted for the winning party all three times I've voted, and I would've voted for ABAC if I had seen the thread in time. Different strokes I guess.
Reply
#19

The Heron Outside Wrote:I'm quite surprised with the winners so far, for all nearly all four matchups...Anyone else?

i'm not. all four i picked so far have won.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)