Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
#1

I know there's a few Wilco fans here.

I can't wait for this album to come out in May, the stuff I've heard so far is fantastic. You Are My Face is blowing my mind. 8)

Quote:On May 15, 2007 Wilco will release their sixth studio album which has been titled Sky Blue Sky. It will be their first studio album since 2004's A Ghost Is Born, and their first release since 2005's Kicking Television. It will also be the first studio album to feature the touring lineup heard on Kicking Television.

The following tracklist for Sky Blue Sky was revealed last month at the official Wilco website, which reads:

"Direct from Gateway Mastering Studios in Portland, Maine... here's the tracklisting, as of now, for Sky Blue Sky - which those of you who pay attention to such things know is coming out on Nonesuch on May 15."

Wilco - Sky Blue Sky

1. "Either Way"
2. [listen] "You Are My Face"
3. "Impossible Germany"
4. "Sky Blue Sky"
5. "Side with the Seeds"
6. "Shake it Off"
7. "Please Be Patient With Me"
8. "Hate it Here"
9. "Leave Me (Like You Found Me)"
10. [listen] "Walken"
11. "What Light"
12. "On and On and On "

Go to the site: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://covertcuriosity.blogspot.com/2007/03/wilco-sky-blue-sky.html">http://covertcuriosity.blogspot.com/200 ... e-sky.html</a><!-- m -->

To grab a couple advance tracks.
Reply
#2

I can't wait to get my hands on this album!
Reply
#3

The three songs I've heard are stellar. You Are My Face is fantastic, lyrically beautiful. Can't wait for the whole package.

I knew there was at least one other fan. :thumb:
Reply
#4

Trying......to......resist.......until........May.....
Reply
#5

Just got an email saying that they are hosting a Sky Blue Sky world premier listening party at the band's site tonight at 10 central.
Reply
#6

cferneyh Wrote:Just got an email saying that they are hosting a Sky Blue Sky world premier listening party at the band's site tonight at 10 central.

yup!

I'm going to saddle up with the headphones for the world premier tonight. Can't wait to hear the whole thing. :mrgreen:
Reply
#7

Shit ya, this sounds good. :music

"I trust no emotion, I believe in locomotion..."
Reply
#8

You can download MP3's of the stream here.
Reply
#9

haven't seen any more posts on this but this album is amazing. It has been my heavy rotation since my purchase a little over a month ago.
Reply
#10

Yup. One of the best albums of '07 so far. I love it.
Reply
#11

Stellar album! Keeps getting better and better for me.

Can't wait to see them in the Jub in August. 8)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)