Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Fling '06 DVD Series and Covers
Corby those covers look delicious! Sweet effects on the photo editing... I love that uniformity between all of your covers. You're doing so many of these, you might soon start to run out of background colors! Keep 'er up. :thumb:
Damn...........I still live in the stix behind a dial up conection...I sure hope someone out there could get a copy of the Belleville show for me (when available)..............I'll be forever greatful and do a B&P or dig something out for trade....... :thumb:
cochise Wrote:Damn...........I still live in the stix behind a dial up conection...I sure hope someone out there could get a copy of the Belleville show for me (when available)..............I'll be forever greatful and do a B&P or dig something out for trade....... :thumb:

I am sure there will be someone more than willing to help you out!
Remind us once it is released...
cochise Wrote:Damn...........I still live in the stix behind a dial up conection...I sure hope someone out there could get a copy of the Belleville show for me (when available)..............I'll be forever greatful and do a B&P or dig something out for trade....... :thumb:
Agreed! I'm in the same boat as you... There's no way that I could download a full video Hip concert bootleg. I wish there was some sort of easy way to obtain Hip Video bootlegs for Dial-Up users. PM me too if you've got a solution...
Shane Kroeker Wrote:
Agreed! I'm in the same boat as you... There's no way that I could download a full video Hip concert bootleg. I wish there was some sort of easy way to obtain Hip Video bootlegs for Dial-Up users. PM me too if you've got a solution...

People still do B&P's, I know Chris does them all the time. I am not that popular.
I would be more than willing to help anyone out when the time comes.
Like I mentioned to Cochise, remind us when they are released. I am sure someone will volunteeer!
Here's vol. 14, still need some actual photos for this show, so its technically incomplete:

[Image: weert_amaray_jpg_LO.jpg]
You guys are AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.html?LinkID=12360571443252482_733834_744">http://www.thehip.com/MyConcertStats.ht ... 733834_744</a><!-- m -->
chris Wrote:
[b]Volume 17: 2006-07-15 - St. Adele, PQ

No known recording.

I know this show was taped by a fan and he knew about the policy, as I told him, so it should surface I would think.
MAverick Wrote:
chris Wrote:Volume 17: 2006-07-15 - St. Adele, PQ
No known recording.

I know this show was taped by a fan and he knew about the policy, as I told him, so it should surface I would think.
Great news MAv!

Thanks for the update.
Chris, is your list of tapers just video or audio too. I'm looking for both for the Lewiston show since I was at that one.
Corpse Wrote:Chris, is your list of tapers just video or audio too. I'm looking for both for the Lewiston show since I was at that one.
All of the shows except for Sasquatch! and St. Adele have video and audio.
Thanks Chris. Looking forward to the releases.
[Image: pittsburgh_amaray_JPEG_LO.jpg]

Thanx for the great photos, Steve.
Damn those photo's look good :wink:
dreyfuss Wrote:Damn those photo's look good :wink:

Gord looks a little "corpse-like" for my taste.
Couldn't you do anything with the White Balance on that Nikon of yours?
:lol: :lol: :lol: