Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Fling '06 DVD Series and Covers
Sure... send them my way via email and I'll get them posted.
I was thinking that perhaps I could distribute the master covers as a torrent through the tracker? I've gotta get the things made first though! :lol:
that would be cool...i was just toying around in photoshop (first time I EVER tried it)...wow, not easy to do what you guys do....anyways, I found some good images online.....there are some great tour posters that will ruocco did for the hip with some interesting themes...plus the albums themselves have some great art ideas....as well, some ideas: the Music at work boots are mainly from the "An Evening With the Tragically Hip"...also, the TTH symbol based on the NHL symbol is cool, as is the Gargoyle motif used in the mid-90's....also, the cover of hipeponymous (with the birds) is kinda cool too....anyways, just thought I'd throw out some random ideas....can't wait to see how this project turns out...
Hey jgardz, thanks for the input. :thumb: If you can do me some hi-res scans of those images you mentioned (like the TTH/NHL logo etc) then that'd be great!

The series are starting to come together now: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.uniquemotel.com/">http://www.uniquemotel.com/</a><!-- m -->

Between Corby and I, there should be loads to chose from. 8)
i don't have any hi-res scans unfortunately ben.....most were actually lo-res i do believe...sorry, but let me know if i can do anything more.
hey ben, quick question...are you doing the back case inserts as well to go with the PP and WC booklets you upped??? They look great by the way!!!
jgardz Wrote:hey ben, quick question...are you doing the back case inserts as well to go with the PP and WC booklets you upped??? They look great by the way!!!

Yep, all of the covers include a fold around front cover, a back cover, and a tray cover. There are also DVD covers where applicable.

I'm glad you like them! :thumb:
Is there any update on the Charlottetown dvd ? I still have the version that doesn't work right and cannot be burned and only plays select portions of the show. The audio is the only thing from this show i have that works.
Hi all,

Does anyone have the Hi-Res versions of the Summer Fling DVD covers, please? I'm after the Brugge one, and it doesn't seem to be on covers.hipfans.com

Thanks! :thumb:
It's in the torrent download, in the DVD-Rom Contents folder.
chris Wrote:It's in the torrent download, in the DVD-Rom Contents folder.

Ah, so it is. Big Grin Thanks, Chris.