Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey all
I'd love to get together with yall one fine saturday night before and after a Hip gig Smile You guyz are cool :thumb:
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Now Mark..how could I be the darker side of the force...when I follow and worship YODA???? There are no tricks here...why dont you admit..we have defeated you?

Hey girls...where are you by the way??
I'm here Jen, and yeah Mark you may as well admit it. :lol:
And remember never underestimate the power of a women. :wink:
highwaygirl28 Wrote:Now Mark..how could I be the darker side of the force...when I follow and worship YODA???? There are no tricks here...why dont you admit..we have defeated you?

You follow and worship Yoda ? I took you more for a Gollum girl . Jen says " Me want's the precious :twisted: "(diamond ring) Gollum replies " Master is tricksy Cry "(fear of commitment). Now you have to ask yourself Summit , do you want to end up like Gollum ? I will admit no defeat Jen and Angie , denial is the last great frontier Oprah hasn't touched . :wink: and no , that was not an admission of defeat :winkSadparadox)

Summit , hopefully we will get together and enjoy a drink at a Hip gig , would be great . :thumb: Big Grin