Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Song Of The Day' Thread
MAverick Wrote:Hmm, that's very odd. It works and has been tested in IE, Firefow and Safari

Well, there's your problem!
schrumby Wrote:
MAverick Wrote:Hmm, that's very odd. It works and has been tested in IE, Firefow and Safari

Well, there's your problem!

A brilliant post. . . .
MAv, what a brilliant song of the day :lol:
Thank you so much. You are my Valentine. You have no choice.
Wow.
I'm speechless.
2004-12-03 - Saint John/2005-09-03 - Moncton/2006-06-30 - Charlottetown/2006-11-09/10 - Montreal/2007-09-11 - Fredericton/2007-09-13 - Halifax/2007-09-14 - Sydney/2007-09-15 - Charlottetown/2008-06-30 - Charlottetown/2009-05-01/02 - Montreal/2011-06-28 - Moncton/2011-06-30 - Charlottetown/2012-06-30 - Niagara-on-the-Lake/2013-02-01 - Moncton/2013-02-02 - Halifax/2015-01-10 - Toronto/2015-02-20 - Montreal/2015-07-17 - Ottawa/2016-08-18 - Ottawa/2016-08-20 - Kingston
Gus from Saint John, NB!! Amazing, Mav! What a treat to have a new song every day, from shows that none of us have heard before, lest we were actually there!

Cheers!

Rory
Halifax
wpghipfan Wrote:Gus from Saint John, NB!! Amazing, Mav! What a treat to have a new song every day, from shows that none of us have heard before, lest we were actually there!

Cheers!

Rory
Halifax

I have never really been a huge fan of Gus (the song not the bear) but that version was a nice treat! I liked it a lot!

Thanks MAv!
arrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get my Music @ Work!!!!!!!!!! Stupid CRA network won't let me install Flash.

Guess I'll crank it at home while folding laundry......
Great call MAv, I love Gus!!

In fact Im going to visit a friend in NY this summer, I just might have to pay Gus a visit and see what's troubling him, maybe I can cheer him up by singing to him. Big Grin
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
This "Song Of The Day" started me thinking about how many of today's chart toppers could release live recordings of random shows like this without serious post-production and over-dubbing to ensure that the recording actually sounded good?
chris Wrote:This "Song Of The Day" started me thinking about how many of today's chart toppers could release live recordings of random shows like this without serious post-production and over-dubbing to ensure that the recording actually sounded good?

Not too many! A**S** would have to go back into the studio to record (and maybe do that jig-thing she did on SNL too)!

:roll: :roll:
It's Gus! The Polar Bear!! CENTRAL PAAARRRK!!!
MAverick Wrote:
willthenurse Wrote:i cant listen to the song, when i click on the music player, it starts, but then the window closes...i have pop-ups allowed for thehip.com...anyone know how to fix this?

~Will.

Hmm, that's very odd. It works and has been tested in IE, Firefow and Safari

Yes, what browser are you using and do youhave a recent flash player plugin?

MAv.

uisng internet explorer, I think i have flash plugs, where do i get new ones from, then Ill try it again.

(computer inept)
~Will.
Awesome AWESOME crisp, clean version of So Hard Done By with KATE from 2000!

Love it MAv, great selection!
willthenurse Wrote:
MAverick Wrote:
willthenurse Wrote:i cant listen to the song, when i click on the music player, it starts, but then the window closes...i have pop-ups allowed for thehip.com...anyone know how to fix this?

~Will.

Hmm, that's very odd. It works and has been tested in IE, Firefow and Safari

Yes, what browser are you using and do youhave a recent flash player plugin?

MAv.

uisng internet explorer, I think i have flash plugs, where do i get new ones from, then Ill try it again.

(computer inept)
~Will.

Hey Will, you can go to here: http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/down...omoid=BIOW

PLease let me kow if you continue to have problems after. You can PM me and I'll help you get things sorted out.

Cheers.

MAv.
I sure as heck hope that some of these complete shows will be available for download or purchase. We could do a matrix mix with the fan recordings of these shows...
come on MAv...please say that some o' these shows are gonna become available soon.......PLEASE, just a hint.......