Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIP Tracker Upload:Ottawa 11/28/2004 Pt-1 Come One,Come all
I burned and watched mine with no problems. It was a great show. Thanks Mike for recording it!
Excellent job Mike! Love the intro and menus!! Great sound as you mentioned. One thing I noticed at the start of the show. I can't believe there were people still sitting when the Hip came out and they had 3 or 4th row tickets. It seemed like a quiet crowd in general. tsk tsk! fake fans!! hehe

Eagerly awaiting part 2

Thanks again. People should grab this show!!

high
hell all
i am back :rambo:
after tons of PC problems but i beleive :mrgreen: (crossing everything i got here) that its finally stabel and clean i've got firewall/virus out the yin yang to be safe Confusedhock:

anyways tahxn for the postitive comments on the 11/28 ottawa dvd
pt 2 is comin shortly

its got the joel plasket set and a new RO news clip and i threw the cana d for asia on too just cause i ahd room

and a photo gallery too

later

mike :thumb:
question... . part two ever coming out?
Can someone please post a link to this torrent? I have just been to the site and can find no such file available.
Cheers
Yeah... it would be quite awesome if someone would re-seed this video.
and very much appreciated.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=99">http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=99</a><!-- m -->
Now if someone would only seed it.... *please*
********BUMP!!!***********

If anyone out there would be so kind as to re-seed this I would be forever greatful...thanks

Goulet!!!
I'll second that.... I've been hoping it would show up again on the tracker for a while.....
What would also be great, would be part two. Big Grin
In case everyone didn't know, Part 2 of the Ottawa dvd is up on the Tracker now with the JPE set as well.

Jamie
thanks for letting us know about this Jamie.
Just watched part 2 today! Just like the first disc, the audio & video is fantastic quality. Anyone who hasn't downloaded it yet, should check this show out.

Thanks Scooby :thumb: