Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIP LIVE SERIES VOL. 2 & 3 TO BE RELEASED SHORTLY
jgardz Wrote:Anyone have any ideas on how we can get some information about this little problem??? I emailed livedownloads.com customer service, but have yet to hear back...I also tried <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tth@thehip.com">tth@thehip.com</a><!-- e -->, but my mail got rejected despite constant attempts...any other ideas on who to contact or where else to look???

I'd say since you've emailed livedownloads.com that's about all you can do. Just be patient and wait for their reply.
That's what I figured, but I also hoped that someone might have some other avenue to explore that I hadn't thought of....that's the unfortunate part about the hip not having their own message board on their site....if they did, they'd know how many of us are confused right now....oh well, keep crossing those fingers, and I'll post any replies I get from the site
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.livedownloads.com/show.asp?show=194&artist=23">http://www.livedownloads.com/show.asp?s ... &artist=23</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.livedownloads.com/show.asp?show=195&artist=23">http://www.livedownloads.com/show.asp?s ... &artist=23</a><!-- m -->

Both these links still seem to work, but I have to wonder why it (the ottawa one) doesn't appear on my stash anymore.
i'm assuming they wouldn't have already charged my credit card if they aren't going to release these at all. was really hoping to have gotten the email this morning Sad
Well, we are all impatient and ticked off but let's just be patient and give it another day or two before we go nuts and condem livedownloads. I'm in the same boat, I want that London show! But either we'll recieve an explaination or the actual shows themselves in a couple days. Have faith hip fans!
I'd like to see some downloads or a refund by Friday, before I start going crazy.

:rambo:

I think that is reasonable!
holy crap people.. chill out. it is just a download. it isn't like your life depends on it.

i also highly doubt that anyone has been charged for these shows yet.
I agree, guns blazing come Friday :rambo:

I sent livedownloads an email and noticed the hours of customer service are 10am-6pm PST, so they aren't even open for another hour or so, these damn left coasters Big Grin Will let you know if I get a response!

and i was billed $25.90 from livedownloads on 12/4/04. not that i care about the cash, i just hope this means the shows are still on the way :thumb:
well if you(and others) were charged for the show/s! Then at least it's still good news for the shows to be released! : ) Or if not, i am sure you will be refunded! livedownloads.com is a legit company, so i am sure full refunds would be given.

Anyways! I think everybody needs to chill out! If you badly wanna hear the show for now, download it from the hip tracker! (it's not that bad of a recording) Smile

Also, if and when then 4th volume of the series is released! What show you guys think it will be? One of the out east shows? A past show from out west? New Years?
hummmmmmmm

(just trying to shed some light, and get peoples hot minds of the subject)
It's entirely reasonable for people to be pissed off when something is promised and then not delivered. And yes, people have been billed.

But I think this is more likely a glitch in the livedownloads.com database than an indication that the shows will not be released.

As a wise man once wrote:
"Patience ain't a virtue, baby, patience is a must..... "
skippy the wonder dog Wrote:It's entirely reasonable for people to be pissed off when something is promised and then not delivered. And yes, people have been billed.

But I think this is more likely a glitch in the livedownloads.com database than an indication that the shows will not be released.

When was it promised? When they were first announced the guy who posts here said the shows should be ready for download by the end of the week (ie last week). "Should" is hardly a promise. And I don't see anything on the site that guarantees that they'd be ready by a certain date.
cferneyh Wrote:
skippy the wonder dog Wrote:It's entirely reasonable for people to be pissed off when something is promised and then not delivered. And yes, people have been billed.

When was it promised? When they were first announced the guy who posts here said the shows should be ready for download by the end of the week (ie last week). "Should" is hardly a promise. And I don't see anything on the site that guarantees that they'd be ready by a certain date.

it was stated on the posters at the venues! (i'll take a pic and post it. I took one off the walls from London! Smile )
Awwwww, C'mon. It's perfectly reasonable to be unreasonable about something that you want badly.

If I'm not here complaining, what else am I supposed to do for 8 hours a day?

I paid my money, and I want some downloads in a reasonable amount of time! :twisted:

Gimme, gimme, I wan't!
Here is the poster that was hanging up on the walls at the London show!
hipfan39 Wrote:it was stated on the posters at the venues! (i'll take a pic and post it. I took one off the walls from London! Smile )

Really? OK then, disregard my previous post. I didn't know it had been promised by a certain date. :thumb: