Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIP LIVE SERIES VOL. 2 & 3 TO BE RELEASED SHORTLY
Hi Guys;

We've recorded London and Ottawa. They should be up and available for download by the end of the week.

You can pre-order now, by visiting:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.livedownloads.com/tthip">http://www.livedownloads.com/tthip</a><!-- m -->

Enjoy!

ddd444
Thanks for the heads-up...we're all eagerly awaiting these shows :jump
i really hope that the saint john show gets released. just once i want to be able to buy an official release of a concert i was at.
Mark, you going to the Sydney or Halifax shows?
highlander Wrote:Mark, you going to the Sydney or Halifax shows?

no Sad Sad i have relatives in Halifax, too, but i just don't have the funds to make it to two shows.
Shitty man. We could have done a pre Hip show meet at a bar and had a few.
yeah. that would have been awesome
It is now Friday. Anyone else anticipating the releases today!! I sure am. I've been listening to Chris' london recording all week and it's just great.

Here's hopping that the signs we saw in London about a release today are still true. What's the status ddd44?
I'm pre-ordered and ready to download. Gimme!

High
anticipating??!! Man i checked livedownloads.com 3 times between midnight -3am! LOL
Just checked now, 11:32am! Nope!
Dam......

Anyways, can't wait...... Smile
anyone else notice the small "live" teaser on thehip.com as the background music???
dam! Ive been waiting all day for those shows to become available, whats the holdup!! :rambo:
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
just got into the office at was hoping the shows would be available... need to abuse that fast network connection! hopefully they show up before the weekend 8)
i am hoping for the show to be up by tonight, it was going to be played for the pre-game for my christmas party saturday, oh well, i could just use the killer TO show from the night before.

side note: just want to thank all recorders, not sure why people give them slack for not getting shows out right away, they have lives too, if it wasnt for them, u would never have the shows, who cares if you have wait a few weeks to a few months, thanks again guys and girls
I asked their customer service when it will be released.

This is what they wrote me back:

Live Downloads said:

Quote:Dear Jamie,

Don''t have an indication on that at the moment. We put up the shows as quick as the bands release them to us!

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Thanks for supporting livedownloads.com!

--Fred