Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodstock DVD??
I'm still downloading it as of today. Thanks to those who are seeding. I will continue seeding it for a bit even after my dl is done.

Darren
I'm hoping someone will open this for me...I was listening to it while painting the house and was hoping i'd find a video of it. Thanks in advance...

Get daddy a raspberry freezee!!! Whoo... Whoo!
I have opened a torrent on the tracker.
my upload speed aint the best anymore since my ISP has plugged me.
Thanks man...I got all the time in the world...
I'm watching the Woodstock concert on YouTube. At the end of Nautical, Gord does his rant about Michel Trudeau (presaging lines from The Completists). It ends with "Freeze! Freeze!" And then:

"Freeze me! Freeze me! I would like a freezee. I would like a raspberry freezee. Go to the freezer and get your daddy a freezee. Please. Go to ..."

And this seemed to be the only post on the Hipbase that mentioned it. And I didn't want to start a new thread. I will miss all of this so much.

Ct
I find the introduction to Ahead by a Century to be so amazing, even long before the news broke I found it to be a metaphor about how an artist gives a piece of themselves to the fans with each performance.

to paraphrase:

"Alright, here's a song about the largest snake in the world shedding it's skin, and then taking pieces of the skin, dried and autographed and selling it to the fans. I love you, always will"