Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems finding hip on furthur?
Hey all,
I've noticed that people are doing searches for the hip in furthur, but I still have no uploads. I share an internet connection with my neighbor (and there is a firewall) so I'm not sure if people are getting me in their searches. Can you reply here if you are trying but not getting anything, thanks
I downloaded a show yesterday and all the files read mp3f. Making it unusable to burn.
Can someone place tell me what to do to correct this. I downloaded the Toronto show dated 12 03 00. Great recording, now only if I can burn it to a cd.
P.S. I highly recommended it to anyone who doesn't have a copy of that
show.

Thanks,
Paul
Hey Paul,

MP3f is the way Furthur labels normal MP3s same goes for .shn(f) any normal MP3 to Wav converter should do the trick.
Thank you about letting me know regarding the MP3f question.

Best Regards,
Paul
By the way Paul, I went to that show and I have both audio and video of that show. The audio does sound a lot better than the video.....just thought I'd let ya know
Hi,
I have a question regarding downloading from Furthernet. After I've download a show and I got to move the files, why do I keep getting ask
if I'm sure I would like to transfer a "read only file."
It does this to every file and are this files capable to burn to a cd.
My mp3Pro that I use for normalizing the volume will not work with
these files.
Hoping someone could shine some light on this.

Thank you to all.
Paul
Hey all,
My net keeps crashing out for long periods of time (I have high speed for free, thanks to my neighbor, so I have to deal with it). Sometimes I have problems locking on to the Furthur network (but I still highly recommend it) I hope to remedy this soon, so please keep trying and if you find nothing try again later (I'm doing my best to figure it all out) in the meantime I will upload these shows to the FTP's. Thank you all for your patience, I really hope we ALL can get these great shows and more. Collecting boolegs is like personally documenting your favorite bands history and growth process. (exciting isn't it?)
Greg
read only files: select all files and/or folders/sub-dir/files and choose properties with a right click. deselect the box for READ ONLY. there ya go. no more hassle with windows asking if you are sure about anything...OF COURSE YOU ARE SURE!!!

hope that helps
Thank you,
for your help regarding the "read only files."
It is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Paul
there are very few results for the hip on furthur, so i was surprised to read that there were new shows being shared. what's up with that?