Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danforth Music Hall Jan 10 FC Warmup show
Here is my dropbox link to the Danforth Music Hall FC Tour warmup show (in audio FLAC) :jump for the fans. :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump :jump
Thanks to srb for getting it all in order for me.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2gyfyres2jecq0/Tragically%20Hip%20-%202015-01-10%20%28Toronto%2C%20ON%29%5Bflac16%5D.zip?dl=0">https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2gyfyres2jec ... D.zip?dl=0</a><!-- m -->

Let me know what you think.
Thanks so much for the work and sharing and letting me live that night for myself!

Sounds great. I've boosted the output a little bit and put a bit of EQ boost in mid-mid/highs but it sounds fine without.
Seeing BIGV's video of that night it seems like a fairly rough mix to begin with.
"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time."
~Thomas Merton
thx hollywood
Pipeline guy Wrote:Thanks so much for the work and sharing and letting me live that night for myself!

Sounds great. I've boosted the output a little bit and put a bit of EQ boost in mid-mid/highs but it sounds fine without.
Seeing BIGV's video of that night it seems like a fairly rough mix to begin with.

So are you saying its good? I have not listened to it yet and I have not converted it from flac, but I did listen to the wav file that I recorded at the show, how does my audio compare to the audio of vics recording on video, in your opinion, its ok, we are friends (vic and I) we hang out at shows all the time, its ok if you say he sucks, lol, just kidding, but seriously, im thinking maybe my audio might be a bit better as his is straight from a camcorder and mine is from a HD Zoom witch is made for recording audio. Im curious, that's all.
BIGVDOGG Wrote:thx hollywood

Your welcome Vic. Its always fun hanging with you at the shows, you keep the riff raff away from "Hollywood" lol.
8) :rambo: That's me and you. lol