Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hip VINYL Sale!
Starting Sunday evening, I will be posting Hip vinyl from my personal collection. I will start at 1987 and work towards 1996, posting a new title after the previous posting is sold out. At least one copy of each studio album will be up for grabs, including a sealed copy of the holy grail!
"They're your blues, we just play 'em"
Dire Wolf Wrote:Starting Sunday evening, I will be posting Hip vinyl from my personal collection. I will start at 1987 and work towards 1996, posting a new title after the previous posting is sold out. At least one copy of each studio album will be up for grabs, including a sealed copy of the holy grail!

Would we need to PM you, or respond to the thread to secure a purchase?
srb Wrote:
Dire Wolf Wrote:Starting Sunday evening, I will be posting Hip vinyl from my personal collection. I will start at 1987 and work towards 1996, posting a new title after the previous posting is sold out. At least one copy of each studio album will be up for grabs, including a sealed copy of the holy grail!

Would we need to PM you, or respond to the thread to secure a purchase?
I haven't decided yet, however the procedure will be clearly stated, when I post the first record.
is it going to be like bidding? or are you just going to have an asking price? Lets not waste any time and you can just tell me what you want for Fully Completly now and I will buy it.
LOL...I'm actually spinning the FC as I type. I will be cleaning and listening to each one this weekend, to double check play grade, but every record is near mint. I had planned on just posting a price for each one, expect for TATH, which as you know, is insanely rare.

WesleyC. Wrote:is it going to be like bidding? or are you just going to have an asking price? Lets not waste any time and you can just tell me what you want for Fully Completly now and I will buy it.
So why dont we just cut to the chase and you tell me what you want for FC and I tell you if I want it.
I will be posting 2 Tragically Hip S/T records (1 RCA, 1 MCA) just before 9pm EST tonight.
Here are the first 2 records. If interested, please send me a PM, as that is how I will determine first in. There is no need to post in the sale thread. Good Luck.

#1 Tragically Hip S/T 1987
RCA Canadian pressing. Orange label. Includes Bio and Press Release. Cover is NM and still in shrink. Vinyl is play graded NM. $35 plus actual shipping cost

#2 Tragically Hip S/T 1987
MCA US promo pressing with Not for Resale gold stamp on back cover. Sterling mastered. True MCA first pressing, with SS1/SS2 stampers. The cover has a significant crease that runs along the spine side on front and a bottom corner crease due to corner bend. Vinyl is play graded NM. $35 plus actual shipping cost.
Sale pending the US MCA.
The US MCA is sold. I'm waiting for confirmation on the CDN RCA.
Both S/T records are sold. Thanks for looking :thumb:
I will be posting a copy of Up To Here just before 9pm EST tonight.
Next up is the 1989 masterpiece Up to Here. Considered by some, as the band’s best effort. This is the first album the band did with the late great Don Smith and the only Hip record that was recorded and mixed by him. One of best sounding rock albums ever recorded IMO. This record sounds better the louder you play it. If you love how this album sounds, do yourself a favor and check out Keith Richard’s 1988 album Talk is Cheap, also recorded and mixed by Don, just before he did UTH.

Up to Here (1989)
First Canadian pressing, with A1/B1 matrices. Precision mastered. Cover is excellent. Vinyl is play graded excellent. Professionally cleaned and placed in new antistatic inner sleeve. If interested, please send me a PM, as that is how I will determine first in.

$50 plus actual shipping cost.
Appropriate avatar change for the sale, I like! I'd love to partake; alas, as a student my funds have their limitations.
Sale pending on UTH