Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to have a favourite song
When i first became a fan my favourite song was poets and bob, but ever since I got a second cd from them i could'nt choose a favourite song and even if i tried it would change constantly

your thoughts...
Welcome to the Hipbase Luker!

I haven't been able to choose a favourite song. I find the task impossible.
thanks man i appreciate it
lately ive been for the dark canuck because it's so broad and individually
perceived the way it just goes on and on and how nothins enough
holy fuck
Luker17 Wrote:When i first became a fan my favourite song was poets and bob, but ever since I got a second cd from them i could'nt choose a favourite song and even if i tried it would change constantly

your thoughts...

hard ...really hard , after all we will change as we grow... :rambo:

wear Jhane Barnes@@ ##with Rolex,}}{{walkng across the world in &&^mbt shoes , ##^^of course ,not a playboy@@^^
Favourite songs are like favorite kids ....

You love them all differently .. Wink

But you know you love a group when different songs and albums emerge as favorites over time
That's the great thing about the Hip, there are great songs for different times, seasons, places, people, emotions ... for e.g. for driving there's nothing like the Fully Completely album ... they each have a time and place not lost on our imagination ...
TomHill Wrote:That's the great thing about the Hip, there are great songs for different times, seasons, places, people, emotions ... for e.g. for driving there's nothing like the Fully Completely album ... they each have a time and place not lost on our imagination ...

Truth. It's great having such a catalogue to pick from - it's like a spice rack for your life.