Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hipbase radio
ok, the last 5 times i have tried to listen to some hip on hipbase radio, it has been stupid DMB (who i hate sooooo much). i understand that there was a semi-vote and the general feeling was that it would be good to add some other bands now and then.

but the whole point is listening to the hip. afterall it is called hipbase not davematthewsbandbase, and if we wanted to hear other bands we could just turn on the real radio. i just want the hip on hipbase radio again.

sorry to complain
I agree...this is one of the best Hip webpages out there, and if new fans may come by wanting to hear a little Hip on the very convenient Hipbase Radio and all they'll have is DMB, it kinda goes against ahaving a Hipbase all together. OK, so maybe there IS only so much Hip out there, but that's the beauty, it's random, Hip fans can turn it on anytime and hear Das Hips...I dunno..all i'm saying is I agree with beanmedic...
Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
I agree as well. I like turning on the Hipbase radio and listening to a Hip boot I've never heard before. No more DMB, etc. please.
Yea, I agree
I was just trying something different.

The Hipbase Radio is down, I am not sure when it will come back online.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Hope you don't think we were "dissing" Hipbase radio Lance, I think it's great what you did, we just want more Hip...and thats not a bad thing at all now is it? :thumb:
Escape Is At Hand-Tales of a Boy and a Band due June 2013 from Eternal Cavalier Press
http://eternalcavalierpress.com
http://www.twitter.com/eternalcavpress
I know, don't worry about that. I just took the station offline becuase I was only averaging .5 listeners. Just a waste of resources.

I might bring it back online soon, we will see. I am just really busy these days. Maybe we will see it back online in Late september or early October.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
ya, i really love the radio, but only when its the hip. the whole concept rocks, random shows/songs i cant get enough. maybe if you put it back up with all hip, it will start to pick up. i know there have been a bunch of times over the last week that i wanted to listen but it was dmb. now i really miss the hipbase radio Sad
Hey Lance
I loved your station (as I told you many times) and I used to have it on pretty much 24/7 until you added other bands. I really just wanted to hear endless Hip, same with some of the people I turned on to the radio. Even though I don't like the other bands you added, you did have a great thing going, and I hope you bring back the Total Hip radio concept.
C-YA
Tony
When I used to have the Internet at work, I would listen to the hip radio during my workday - it was wonderful. Internet left the workplace for a few months and now I have it up and running again. So, the first thing I did was go to the winamp to listen to hipbase radio. I discovered that it wasn't there anymore. Now I have to read that it was because Dave Matthews was playing on it! Just wanted to give my support toward bringing the HIPbase radio back to play HIP 24/7. Thanks, Vinny
Here Here,Total and utter agrrement with the fellas :mrgreen: That's why i quit listenin as well because the boys weren't getin enough air time. again no offence to mr.Lance, just tryin to broadin our horizons :mrgreen: It's all good,I find DMB very dark ominious and mysterious and actaully kinda scary.I never gave hima shot, why the hell not you say? Not sure, I'm discoving that I love jazz and those old blues standards, I WANNA SING THE BLUES!!! anyone wanna start a blues band?
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!