Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't download anything
Cry
Lance-
I am using FTP Explorer to attempt to download-I can view all of your shows, but when I try to double-click a track to download, a bunch of messages flash across my status bar, ultimately ending with "Connection closed" Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bill
I would reccomd right clicking on what tracks you want to download and "Save As". If you just double click you will download the file to a temp Dir on your computer, them your computer will try and play the file. With Save As, you can choose where to save the file.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Try "Copy To Folder" Then choose the folder and minimize that IE and the saving window. Remember not to close the IE or it will kill your download too.

High
Just wanted to say I am also trying to download and wanted to apologise in case I am hammering.In my excited haste I have yet to learn the proper operation of that program as I am not very computer savvy.I will not try again until I figure it out.By the way thanks for even giving me hope that this can be done as I cannot get enough Hip.Thanks again.
cupcake78 Wrote:Cry
Lance-
I am using FTP Explorer to attempt to download-I can view all of your shows, but when I try to double-click a track to download, a bunch of messages flash across my status bar, ultimately ending with "Connection closed" Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bill

You need to go into options and turn on Connection Saver.
The best way to do it in my opinion is to download smartftp, it is free and simple!!! Just my 2 cents, My ftp server has banned about 6 IP's for hammering, I will unban in case it was one of you guys
I'm doing something wrong, but what??? Yesterday I tried to download a Hipshow from Lances FTP. Maybe some 400Mb. I've got cable, so this job shouldn't take to long. Maybe about 2 hours or so. But it took much more time, about 10 hours. I couldn't go on so I quited downloading. Sad
I've XP, use my rightmousebutton and 'copy to'.......
Please tell me what I'm doing wrong and why it's taking me so long... Sad
Your download speed is affected by Lance's Upload speed, and the number of users, my service is Cable and I only get 16 Kb/s upload speed which affects all my users download speed. Hope i helped
yep.. thnx.. I understand...
Do you think it will be a problem if I stay connected for 10hours or more?? I really would like to download this show...
I never kick people as long as they are downloading and not just taking up space, so I don't see why not.
Big Grin Big Grin

OK..
Sad
got kicked off at 93%.................
(due to my cable connection)
but now I've got it... Big GrinBig Grin

just one part... tomorrow the other part.....

wow... it made my day!!!!!