Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London 07 show
Will this show be available on the tracker or has there been a request from a higher power for it to not be put up? and if there was a request will it be released in stores or through livedownloads or something like that? I ask these questions because it was a kick ass show and I would have thought it would be released by now.

Thanks
Thank you....I didnt wanna be the first one to ask!! haha

but seriously, take your time tapers, but is anyone working on it/have an idea when they will get around to it!

thanks!! love you all!!!
No requests have been made to me to keep it off thehiptracker.

There is a huge backlog of material to be edited, tracked, posted, etc... I don't have London in my queue, but I'll ask around about it...
Great thanks Chris!!
I look forward to hearing this show again
i know there were at least 2 tapers on the floor, one of the guys from the eurohip trip were in my row (actually in my seat at first!!!) and i saw both video and audio being recorded.....so i'm sure the tapes are around, and I HOPE to see em soon!!!
Awesome, thanks everyone!

I cant wait!
Yeah, ditto, thanks Chris and all the hard working tapers!

I can't wait to hear this show myself. It was my 2nd favorite of the three I've seen this tour (so far).

I was in front of a shooter myself so there is def. a record of this show somewhere!
It was recorded; no question on that one.

It's just a matter of time, work, etc...
... and life! Don't forget to add that pesky "living life" to the list Chris!
mastodonfarm Wrote:... and life! Don't forget to add that pesky "living life" to the list Chris!
How could I forget #1 on my list of things to enjoy before editing shows?!?!?!
life is overrated chris...editing bootlegs for others is not!!! ha... whenever we get it, we get it, no worries.
just curious chris...are you editing the audio on this too, or did you just get the cover mp3...I just ask since usually the audio shows up sooner, though I guess it all depends on the taper, etc...I know there are multiple sources for this show, and I'm just shocked that this is the only Southern Ontario show not to show up yet...and of course, it's my hometown, AND it had the coolest version of NOIS in a decade...
I actually don't have any of the audio or video data for this show... yet.
i just hope the audio is on par with the other shows we've been treated with from this tour....ya know, i collect a lot of boots from a variety of bands, and i can't think of any other band who's tapers do such a fantastic job...we really are lucky...