Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let's see your Hip stuff
Did you purchase them like that or did them yourself? Absolutely Beautiful!
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Summiteer Wrote:Did you purchase them like that or did them yourself? Absolutely Beautiful!

I had the prints and took them in for framing
Those framed photos kick ass.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana

.jpg   CanadaHipOst.JPG (Size: 374.71 KB / Downloads: 232)
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!

.jpg   Divergesigs.jpg (Size: 81.94 KB / Downloads: 232)
.jpg   Diverge.jpg (Size: 101.23 KB / Downloads: 232)

.jpg   MorepinsHip.jpg (Size: 126.3 KB / Downloads: 229)
.jpg   Hippins.jpg (Size: 197.07 KB / Downloads: 229)
nice stuff !!
couple more...

[Image: 008.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]
redhill Wrote:couple more...

Redhill, this is so funny. I remember meeting you that day. I also got a setlist and got it signed by Rob, Johnny, and Gord Sinclair as well. They each signed their names in the exact same spot as on yours. Nice touch with the photo and ticket stubs.
emperor penguin Wrote:
redhill Wrote:couple more...

Redhill, this is so funny. I remember meeting you that day. I also got a setlist and got it signed by Rob, Johnny, and Gord Sinclair as well. They each signed their names in the exact same spot as on yours. Nice touch with the photo and ticket stubs.

:thumb:
Thrift score tonight, from what I understand they were $45 on the tour.

[Image: r7yq1vA.jpg]
Didn't even take me 6 months to finally hang them.

.jpeg   image.jpeg (Size: 79.52 KB / Downloads: 62)
Dana
Hey Summiteer, who is the Hip Chick?

Summiteer Wrote:
.jpeg   image.jpeg (Size: 101.01 KB / Downloads: 61)
.jpeg   image.jpeg (Size: 61.04 KB / Downloads: 61)
Dana
Thats my girl Century Smile
Summiteer Wrote:Thats my girl Century Smile
Nice. I was just curious what girl got such esteemed placement.
Dana