Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
let's see your Hip stuff
Post up pics of your Hip stuff you treasure...let's have a look see what y'all got
I have always liked my toques:

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 1.43 MB / Downloads: 300)
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana

.jpg   2016-01-29 18.19.17.jpg (Size: 1.44 MB / Downloads: 280)

Attached Files
.jpg   2016-01-29 18.18.40.jpg (Size: 1.67 MB / Downloads: 280)
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
For my coffee, girl.

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 1.26 MB / Downloads: 272)
Dana
How about a wall of live hip:

.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 1.62 MB / Downloads: 270)
Dana
You've thrown down the gauntlet sir :rambo:
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Tthip Wrote:How about a wall of live hip:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

You win.

:thumb:
still have one pack left

[Image: das%20hip_zpsflgxcvny.jpg]
Tthip Wrote:How about a wall of live hip:

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Jesus Dana that could be anything Smile that could be all your country and western for all we know.you can do better than that...

.jpg   TTHshield.jpg (Size: 121.17 KB / Downloads: 240)
.jpg   DAy for night.jpg (Size: 43.92 KB / Downloads: 240) my sister beaded me this;
My racing form...

.jpg   hip form.jpg (Size: 75.01 KB / Downloads: 215)
.jpg   Hip racing form.jpg (Size: 177.76 KB / Downloads: 215)

.jpg   hip coat.jpg (Size: 43.51 KB / Downloads: 215)
.jpg   road apples bandana.jpg (Size: 33.04 KB / Downloads: 215)
.jpg   HIp road case.jpg (Size: 63.07 KB / Downloads: 215)
.jpg   hip dec.jpg (Size: 43.26 KB / Downloads: 215)

Attached Files
.jpg   hip bux.jpg (Size: 66.38 KB / Downloads: 215)
Summiteer Wrote:My racing form...

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

that is very cool
[Image: 006.jpg]
[Image: 005.jpg]