Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird PM
Is anyone else getting a private message from a new maybe (who shall remain nameless, for now) with the title "Important Information"? I've got two of them and there is a link to a strange website (which I haven't clicked on).

Perhaps the mods need to know about this, as it seems kind of suspicious?
I got the same PM. Looking into it.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
I got it as well.
I got it today - and one of the past 2 days also.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
nope..
I got one as well.
I got one too.
I got one yesterday and one today.

Anyone here get recordings of concerts from megaupload? If so, I'd like to get the Edmonton Rexall show from Jan 2003 can anyone help?

Thanks.
Ya I got one of those a few days ago and I checked the user who sent it to me and saw he had no posts or activity so I just deleted the msg. I would advise you to do the same.
so your telling me there is not one singel " sucker " here who has clicked on the link to find out what it is.
I am also feeling a little left out as I have not recieved this PM.
Nobody likes me.
I'm a "sucker", but then as a Mac user I feel a little more "secure", especially with my work computer. Link took me to a page that simply asked me to input a four letter code (provided), like those ones you get to make sure you're dealing with a human, and after doing so it asked me to repeat a different four letter code. After this I got bored and left.
I keep on getting these spam messages.
Appropriately the past couple have been for ways to stop spam.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Spam problem should be solved.

Users must have made a minimum of 10 posts within the forum to use the Private Messaging function.
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.