Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video of Edmonton #1, what to do with it?
Hello out there. I was able to get my handheld video cam (JVC Everio 780p) & mono pod into the Edmonton #1 show last night & recorded the whole show minus the band/encore breaks (to conserve battery). Its a pretty steady shoot with the odd bump and lurch here and there. I shot it from the floor row 11 centre. It captures the whole band during there compact stage sets & follows Gord (mostly) for the larger stage sets. I would like to share with 'basers but I am not all that tech savvy. Is there someone out there that does dvds, chaptering, edit in other sources, etc that can do something with this recording & make it available for torrenting etc.? I am willing to snail mail a copy out.
1. I unfortunately cannot help with the dvd.
2. Thank you so much for recording and I cannot wait to see it.
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Excellent!! Thank you filming. I hate editing..love filming! I'm sure once everything settles people will collect HQ footage for multi cams. I hope so any way.
britstones' recordings are currently being mastered by TeamREC members and we expect them to be released relatively soon.
Seth01 Wrote:britstones' recordings are currently being mastered by TeamREC members and we expect them to be released relatively soon.

YES
Who is TeamREC and is this done as a whole show and posted? If not I can grab the 5 pack of the videos and marry them up and post complete show on my concertaholics channel, let me know.
This was never completed. I can upload original files for you if you need.
Britain
Team REC was a group of Canadian tapers.

I have the footage still, will look to put it together shortly.
i have maybe half dozen songs from that show on my youtube if there's anything missing or whatnot
Quote:i have maybe half dozen songs from that show on my youtube if there's anything missing or whatnot

Your clips are fantastic!
I've done the editing for the first Edmonton show. Setting up the encode now. Should be done in a day or so, will start on Edmonton #2 after that.
srb Wrote:I've done the editing for the first Edmonton show. Setting up the encode now. Should be done in a day or so, will start on Edmonton #2 after that.

is it possible to get a non-youtube version?