Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto 11-26-2004 DVD
Awesome DVD. Does anybody happen to have cover art for it?

Matt
Four days to download and I'm four songs into it, All I can say is thanks Chris. It looks like a professional DVD...the extra lighting really helped. I'll keep the seed open as long as possible.

P.S. Who has been able to decifer his rant in Grace??
Any cover art for that ??? can't find any...
i'm gonna take a stab at it.
give me a day or two.

rivum
Thanks a lot.
I have some great cover art that Man-Sized Eldorado (aka Trevor) made. I'll try to post it tonight...
Here's some great cover art that Man-Sized Eldorado made:

Save this link

[Image: tth2004-11-26.ACC1.jpg]
What a great cover.. Thanks MSE & Chris for putting all this out. Truly 1 great show! :thumb:
I have signed up for the hip torrent tracker at hipfans.com, and it won't let me in... it says my user name is incorrect... wtf is going on? Can anyone help a dude out?
KarmaKrazy Wrote:I have signed up for the hip torrent tracker at hipfans.com, and it won't let me in... it says my user name is incorrect... wtf is going on? Can anyone help a dude out?
This question does not belong in this thread.
looks like you beat me to it chris! Cry
well, here's my cover artwork, all the same
you can choose between the two now i guess.

here's the hi-res:
http://www.flyguy.ca/~newtiburon/rivum/h...hi-res.jpg

rivum
just looking at your art man-sized-eldorado: Good Work!

rivum
Great work guys. They both look great.

Matt
WOW. I'm home, not firewalled, and wow. I got the DVD downloaded, and am watching right now. Friggin amazing! Picture quality is great, so is the sound! Now all I need is a DVD burner so I can watch this on the good TV... Wink Thanks a lot to Chris for taping the show - and getting it out so fast (I may not have been able to take advantage of the speed, but still...).

Those covers both look awesome too! Well done guys!