Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto 11-26-2004 DVD
A new thread about the Toronto Nov 26th 2004 DVD that Chris released.

Keep on topic and keep it civil.

High
--------

**Chris wrote:

A new torrent has been uploaded.

Name: TTH: 2004-11-26 - Toronto, ON
Size: 4.07 GB
Category: DVD - Full Concerts
Uploaded by: chris

Description:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live at The Air Canada Centre
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can use the URL below to download the torrent (you may have to login).

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-details.php?id=40&hit=1">http://tracker.hipfans.com/torrents-det ... d=40&hit=1</a><!-- m -->
do we have any screen shots?
Here are some screen captures from my video:
[Image: band.jpeg]
[Image: gord-rob.jpeg]
[Image: paul.jpeg]
[Image: rob.jpeg]
[Image: shooting.jpeg]
Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
mark Wrote:Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
:lol: ...my sentiments exactly...Chris outdid himself on this one... :thumb:
Chris,

I finished downloading the dvd last night and had the chance to burn it before going to work this morning because I was so anxious to see it.

I must say buddy.....AWESOME JOB!!! The menu's and background music are really stellar!! Great work with the transition from the song selection into the actual playing of the song. Good photos too! Keep up the great work Chris!

Jamie
Thanks everyone.

When the Official DVD gets released you may notice some similarities in shot selection. I mimicked many of the shots that the Pro's were using by matching my view with what was on the big screens.
chris...we are NOT worthy 8)

thanks for your extreme kindness!!!
who wants to B&P this for me?
mark Wrote:who wants to B&P this for me?

I offered to B&P this for anyone that wants it in the previous thread but it got lost among the shuffle on midless bullshit some people were spitting out.

here is my original post

Quote:if anyone wants a copy feel free to PM me with a B&P and I will gladly burn this for anyone that asks

My download should be done in 2 to 3 days, and I use Grade A Ritek Ridata 8x DVD+r disks. If you send me a disk that isn't a Ritek, Maxell or Verbatim I will burn the dvd onto one of my Riteks to make sure you don't have any weird corruption that other disks may suffer. (That is untill I run out of Disks ) I don't have jewell cases or sheets to put the disks in so I would appreciate it if that could be sent too. If you forget to send that I will do my best to find some, so the DVD doesn't get scratched in the mail, because we all know how careful Canada Post isn't.

So the offer still stands, feel free to pm about this. I got it all downloaded and I burned a copy for myself last night, just need to test my burn will do that later. But there won't be any problems Smile
Hey all,
I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. I just finished watching the Toronto DVD, and all I can say is wow! This was my 7th Hip show and it's great to be able to relive it so quickly after it happened.

Awesome job Chris, thanks for your time and effort in sharing this with us, it is much appreciated!

Cheers,

grimes
grimes Wrote:Hey all,
I'm a long-time lurker, first-time poster. I just finished watching the Toronto DVD, and all I can say is wow! This was my 7th Hip show and it's great to be able to relive it so quickly after it happened.

Awesome job Chris, thanks for your time and effort in sharing this with us, it is much appreciated!

Cheers,

grimes

best. avatar. ever.
Amazing!!! Thanks again for another great DVD!!
Wow!! Great stuff. Thanks so much for all the work Chris, great stuff.

Much appreciated. :thumb:
Outstanding! Thanks Chris