Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reviews
Hi,

Just following up on the earlier discussion of lead vocals...

In addition to "Limo" and "Sweet 'n' Low", I think Rob sings on "Shake it Off" as well. Craig definitely sings the bridge (and the chorus too, I think), but I'm pretty certain it's Rob on the verses. Anyone agree?

Since this is the "Reviews" thread, I'll add my two cents. Personal favourites at the moment are "No One's Watching", "Bullet Proof White Limo", "Give Up and Go Away" and "Local Bear", but I love the whole CD.

Mike
Does anyone know when this will be available in the states? I looked in all the local stores here and no one even heard it was coming out. By the way I live near Plattsburgh, NY where the hip have a significant following and I've never had trouble getting albums before.
Lucky me - I just won it on eBay for $10.00 (includes shipping)! :mrgreen:
mwfleming Wrote:In addition to "Limo" and "Sweet 'n' Low", I think Rob sings on "Shake it Off" as well. Craig definitely sings the bridge (and the chorus too, I think), but I'm pretty certain it's Rob on the verses. Anyone agree?

Not that it matters, but I'm going to correct myself on this one. There was just something about the vocals on "Shake it Off" that didn't sound like Craig to me, but after a few more listens, I'm convinced that I was wrong. Sorry for wasting space on the forum with my earlier message (and now this one!).

Mike