Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Time Running Poster
Hey everyone,
I want to purchase the long time running movie poster, if there are any even out in the wild.

Has anyone seen anything anywhere about posters for the doc being sold?
Contact radio stations or record stores. My buddy works at a radio station and got me one.
Got mine from a radio station. Call around. Movie theaters are also giving theirs away..

[Image: IMG_6192.jpg]
I tried in Belleville, manager was kind of a dick and said she only got one, and that they're playing it again. Unless there's some sort of hush-hush run going on, that last statement was a lie.
Across The Causeway '04 | Big Music Fest '08 | Kingston '09 | Bobcaygeon '11 | Cobourg '13 | Bluesfest '13 | Danforth Music Hall '15 | Kingston '15 | Bluesfest '15 | Toronto I '16 | Toronto II '16 | Toronto III '16 | Hamilton '16 | Ottawa '16 | Kingston '16
Thanks for the responses, still need to call around a bit more I think.
Henderson7 Wrote:Thanks for the responses, still need to call around a bit more I think.

If you haven't already, I would think many others have beat you to it. A lot of these places only get one or two. Most employees probably keep them for themselves....so it's tough to find places that will let them go.
arewhyehen Wrote:
Henderson7 Wrote:Thanks for the responses, still need to call around a bit more I think.

If you haven't already, I would think many others have beat you to it. A lot of these places only get one or two. Most employees probably keep them for themselves....so it's tough to find places that will let them go.

Yeah i actually contacted Elevation Pictures and they are getting me one in a couple of weeks.
Henderson7 Wrote:
arewhyehen Wrote:

Yeah i actually contacted Elevation Pictures and they are getting me one in a couple of weeks.

NICE! Congrats. :jump

Make some wall space. It's big hahah.
These are now available for sale on the official web site, in the Gift Shop.
shannahc Wrote:These are now available for sale on the official web site, in the Gift Shop.
1. Thank you
2. F.uck you MapleMusic shipping
3. I finally remembered to add Strippers Union vinyl to my Maple purchase :thumb:
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Tthip Wrote:
shannahc Wrote:These are now available for sale on the official web site, in the Gift Shop.
1. Thank you
2. F.uck you MapleMusic shipping
3. I finally remembered to add Strippers Union vinyl to my Maple purchase :thumb:

Dammit! *flying money emoji*
Across The Causeway '04 | Big Music Fest '08 | Kingston '09 | Bobcaygeon '11 | Cobourg '13 | Bluesfest '13 | Danforth Music Hall '15 | Kingston '15 | Bluesfest '15 | Toronto I '16 | Toronto II '16 | Toronto III '16 | Hamilton '16 | Ottawa '16 | Kingston '16