Hipbase Swag - Sold Out
Hi Everyone,

Hipbase shirts are now FREE!

Max of 3 shirts.

Shipping and Handling costs are

1 shirt - $5
2 shirts - $7
3 shirts - $8

Please send the shipping costs via paypal to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:lance@lancerobinson.com">lance@lancerobinson.com</a><!-- e --> or if you want to send a cheque or cash or money order, please contact me and I will give you our address. Don't forget to say what size you want!

You can also include any amount as a donation - if you wish.

Thanks,

Lynette

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]
I need 2 Kingston Tickets, please help.
Hi Everyone,

Shipment went out today!! Enjoy your shirts!!

Lynette
Ebay/Paypal Coupons! You can use these coupons for anything you buy on ebay. The first one is paypal only.

SAVE 10% ON ANY PURCHASE IN MARCH UP TO $25 OFFERCODE IS C-MARCH2006CAT

SAVE $10 OFF YOUR NEXT FASHION PURCHASE OF $50 OR MORE. GOOD APRIL 1 THROUGH APRIL 15 OFFER CODE IS C-APR2006FASHION

SAVE $20 OFF YOUR NEXT TECHNOLOGY PURCHASE OF $100 OR MORE. GOOD APRIL 16 THROUGH APRIL 30. OFFER CODE IS C-APR2006TECH

Note : There is a chance this coupon code will not work for you, so purchase with the intention to pay full amount.
Hi All,

Shirts are going out the door with the Price drop. Shipment yesterday. Another tomorrow. Get your order in!!!!

Lynette
Nice pics of the shirts. Confusedhock:
I see you're taking the American Apparelapproach to selling the shirts. Well done 8)
Hi Everyone,

Shipment went out again today. Thanks for all your support!!

Lynette
when's next shipmment ? i orderd but haven't seen e-mail confirmaton - ididn't want to order again for fear of getting twice as many...I guess that wouldn't kill me at $10 per shirt lol
rivsy Wrote:when's next shipmment ? i orderd but haven't seen e-mail confirmaton - ididn't want to order again for fear of getting twice as many...I guess that wouldn't kill me at $10 per shirt lol

If you paid your shirt is in the mail. If you didn't you can resubmit your order again. Not sure why I did not get your message.
thanks..i resubmitted...now if the september concert in stratford is announced next week everyone will be asking me where i got the shirts !
If you ordered a shirt (and paid already) within the last week it'll be shipped tomorrow morning. You should get your new digs by the end of the week.

Enjoy

Lynette
Hi Everyone,

Another shipment tomorrow morning. Also please note that the private forum - The Luxury- is up and running so if you are a charter member use your privileges Smile

Enjoy & Thank You

Lynette
:thumb:
I currently own the original navy blue Hipbase shirt and have to say that that logo currently used as a banner on the Web site is fantastic.

I have to keep refreshing the page for it to show up...if that was used in the next design of t-shirts, I would buy a few! Very cool design. It would look great, maybe on a red shirt??

Just throwing out some ideas...I understand new shirts might be some time away.
Drez7 Wrote:I currently own the original navy blue Hipbase shirt and have to say that that logo currently used as a banner on the Web site is fantastic.

I have to keep refreshing the page for it to show up...if that was used in the next design of t-shirts, I would buy a few! Very cool design. It would look great, maybe on a red shirt??

Just throwing out some ideas...I understand new shirts might be some time away.

When I make my money back on these I will look at new shirts and designs.
Hi ALL

Shipment went out earlier this week. You should get your shirts soon.

Thanks everyone!

Make sure to get your gear for the up coming concerts!!

Lynette