Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hip Stuff on Ebay
I'm just pissed that I missed out on that sweet TATH 12". It was expensive, but I haven't seen it anywhere else. Sad
The belt buckle I'm selling is real and is the best HIP belt buckle to ever come out, I'm aware of only 3. I have a dress code at work and I never get to wear it so..... there you go....
Thanks for the info but would you happen to have a picture of it that you could post?
IMissMyLungBob Wrote:Thanks for the info but would you happen to have a picture of it that you could post?
To quote the auction itself:

"Questions from other members
Q: Can you get a picture?
A: I have no way of sending a pic, no. Sorry. It says THE HIP in black letters in the circle of the buckle and tragically in red across in a rectangle."
screw_ball Wrote:
IMissMyLungBob Wrote:Thanks for the info but would you happen to have a picture of it that you could post?
To quote the auction itself:

"Questions from other members
Q: Can you get a picture?
A: I have no way of sending a pic, no. Sorry. It says THE HIP in black letters in the circle of the buckle and tragically in red across in a rectangle."

Are you sure that it is not a "Tragically Nip" Belt Buckle? :lol:
That cool ass belt buckle is up again - and now there is a picture.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Tragically-Hip-Belt-Buckle-SUPER-RARE_W0QQitemZ300011404798QQihZ020QQcategoryZ105045QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.com/Tragically-Hip-Belt ... dZViewItem</a><!-- m -->
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Tthip Wrote:That cool ass belt buckle is up again - and now there is a picture.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Tragically-Hip-Belt-Buckle-SUPER-RARE_W0QQitemZ300011404798QQihZ020QQcategoryZ105045QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem">http://cgi.ebay.com/Tragically-Hip-Belt ... dZViewItem</a><!-- m -->

Thats the World Ball Buckle, bout 6months ago I think it was, they were all over Ebay, that one seller musta put atleast 15-20 up for auction, I got me one Smile
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Ummm..... Tragically Hip Yoga???
chris Wrote:Ummm..... Tragically Hip Yoga???
Ummm..... Lawsuit???
Shane Kroeker Wrote:
Ummm..... Lawsuit???

Ummm..... What warrants a lawsuit?
Shane Kroeker Wrote:Are you sure that it is not a "Tragically Nip" Belt Buckle? :lol:

I would pay good money for that, as long as they threw in one of the T shorts from Shepherds Bush...
Come say hi on twitter @MattMerritt
Shane Kroeker Wrote:Are you sure that it is not a "Tragically Nip" Belt Buckle? :lol:

I would pay good money for that, as long as they threw in one of the T shorts from Shepherds Bush...

KittieKatFish Wrote:
Shane Kroeker Wrote:
Ummm..... Lawsuit???
Ummm..... What warrants a lawsuit?
Ummm..... The fact that this "company" is using the Tragically Hip's name to springboard their popularity... If corporations such as Toys R Us, can sue small companies using the "R Us" (Such as Hobbies R Us), Then i'm sure the hip would have a case. However, they probably won't press charges, but I would assume the makers of Tragically Hip Yoga, will be receiving a call from TTH Management very soon to change the name, and pull the item off of ebay...
:roll: