Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hip Stickers or Decals for car
Does anyone know where to acquire Tragically Hip decals or stickers for cars?
а чтоб уталить "голод" общения
Kevinboync Wrote:а чтоб уталить "голод" общения
Gord was so quiet during this song I could not make it out, so thanks for posting the lyrics to "Now For Plan A"
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
My brother-in-law made me some pretty crazy decals for my Van, very happy with his work! He said to put the Gargy on my hood Smile

[Image: 168611_10150126896070907_7464922_n.jpg]
[Image: 179475_10150126895885907_2593520_n.jpg]

[Image: photo.php?fbid=10150343941015907&set=a.1...=3&theater]
[Image: 312970_10150343941125907_856972_n.jpg]
[Image: 310779_10150344021500907_6227871_n.jpg]
[Image: 307183_10150343941015907_2159673_n.jpg]
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
Summiteer Wrote:My brother-in-law made me some pretty crazy decals for my Van, very happy with his work!
Very nice decals!
His names not Sean is it? My buddy made me the same TTH hockey emblem stickers.
I am in the process of getting this car decal made, but I cannot find good enough artwork yet.
I like the ambiguous-ness of it:
.jpg   hipbasesquiggles.JPG (Size: 4.3 KB / Downloads: 210)
"We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream"
Dana
Tthip Wrote:
Summiteer Wrote:My brother-in-law made me some pretty crazy decals for my Van, very happy with his work!
Very nice decals!
His names not Sean is it? My buddy made me the same TTH hockey emblem stickers.
I am in the process of getting this car decal made, but I cannot find good enough artwork yet.
I like the ambiguous-ness of it:[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

thank you sir, I value your thoughts all the time

, cool fans
I will not give up. My face is set,my gait is fast,my goal is heaven,my road is narrow,my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I cannot be bought,compromised,detoured,lured away,turned back,diluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of adversity,negotiate at the table of the enemy,ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I will not give up,shut up or slow down....Blessed Be!
No his name is Ronny, the guy who made my decals. Ya that hipbase design is definitely ambiguous. I still haven't figured out what it is :?
I know what someone said it looked like when I was going to get it as a tattoo...
I won't say on here as it made me change my mind..PM if you really want to know (no spoilers!)

D
Still picking up the elderly from the floor, still dealing with the drunks, now wrestling seals and posting it on twitter.. @richardilderton
'Whoops' is not a word the patient wants to hear...apparently
2 More huge decals reflective ta boot

[Image: 998754_10151765598845907_293188393_n.jpg]