Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey..I am Tragically American!!!
I think that this troll has received enough attention. Let's all place "Tragically American" on our Ignore lists, and be done with it.
I think its time to lock all these stupid threads too...where are all our mods? Jen, Ryan where are you two? I think the only one I see anymore is Highlander.
Imagine a world before the "beginning was the word.”
Can't we just ban him and be done with it!? Get some moderators here, people. Make chris or somebody important who's always posting here a mod.
Lance doesn't let his mods ban people, so take your gripes to the top Tongue
SoylentGreg Wrote:I love this guy, Tragically American. Finally someone who I can idiolize, a true American/Canadien role model. Yeah, I used to love Chris, but he dumped me for Brian!!Ever since, I feel so confused.

Once again Thank you Tragically American

WOW

you are a weirdo buddy..........

can we please get this guy banned!!!!
chancellor Wrote:or worse...a dmb fan

I just noticed this post - and I was wondering, what's wrong with DMB? I went to one of their shows in New York last summer, and it was unbelievable. They have an awesome stage prescence, and you can't deny that Dave Matthews is a good songwriter. Sure, the stereotypical DMB fan leaves something to be desired, but there are some of us that appreciate good music when we find it.
blesser Wrote:
chancellor Wrote:or worse...a dmb fan

I just noticed this post - and I was wondering, what's wrong with DMB? I went to one of their shows in New York last summer, and it was unbelievable. They have an awesome stage prescence, and you can't deny that Dave Matthews is a good songwriter. Sure, the stereotypical DMB fan leaves something to be desired, but there are some of us that appreciate good music when we find it.

Some people just don't like DMB... don't take it personally.

Me, I don't hate DMB... but I'm not a huge fan either, I can take 'em or leave 'em.
i agree with blesser! dmb is a gr8 band!
just my 2 cents!
Regards Smile
i dont agree with either you guys

Dave Matthews Band has one good song...but it still sucks Tongue