Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halifax audio available tomorrow morning!
it won't let me sign up to hip tracker!!!!!! it says it'll send an e-mail then it doesn't.
Chester Wrote:it won't let me sign up to hip tracker!!!!!! it says it'll send an e-mail then it doesn't.

if you're signing up with hotmail or other web-based email account, check your junk mail. things like this have a tendency to end up there.

rivum
The Halifax show was amazing. I was blown away. I love Joel Plaskett aswell. But I have one problem...no one is seeding this anymore. I would be more than grateful to an individual who could seed this, as to help another Hip fan out. If you don't want to seed this, then I would be more than happy to get the file from someone using another P2P method. Please help me out. Sad

If you use soulseek, then please look me up, my name is dantegreen.
Thanks in advance.
A big thanks to wpghipfan for seeding this show. Big Grin
Pretty good speed too, considering there is only one seeder.
Again, thanks to all involved, I can't wait to hear it.
Just Listened to the show, and it is as great as I remembered. Thanks again guys and gals. I don't take this stuff for granted 'cause I know how much time and effort goes into it. I hope I'm fortunate enough to see the DVD when it's ready. :wink:
Im new at this type of stuff and not very good at it....so I have a few quesions...hopefully somebody can hlep me out...because i need this show!

first of all.....I am using BitTornado to try and d/l this but it just kind of sits there and says connecting to peers...doesn't really do anything besides that...next question...is this show a flac file? if so what can i use to play this once its done.
Heya Chester...

I just became a seed, so your download should be happening right now. As for the show itself, yes, it is in FLAC format. Download Flac Frontend. That is what I use. A very simple program to convert the files to .wav format in order to burn...

Cheers!

Rory
woohooooo!!! thanks a milllion, yes it just started downloading about 5 mins ago...thanks!!!!!!!!!!
You're welcome, my friend... Happy Holidays Smile Keep your eyes open for the DVD of this and the Sydney shows. They should be amazing!

Rory
Halifax
i will..happy holidays to you to you....thanks again.
can someone seed this for me? everyone quit on me..lol...does it usually take forever?
can i not change some of the songs to .wav files before the whole thing is done d/l or am i doin something wrong...
You have to wait till the entire show is downloaded before you can change or alter anything. When you start to download a torrent it puts the image of the entire file on your harddrive but downloads the files in segments until complete. Don't change anything till it's done or you'll have to download the entire show over again.

High
ok..yeah i have it done now and it worked so i figured that was the case...amazing show..just as a i remember it...anybody making a cover for it?
Chester Wrote:ok..yeah i have it done now and it worked so i figured that was the case...amazing show..just as a i remember it...anybody making a cover for it?

It's coming. :thumb:

High