Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DVD's of Upcoming Tour
As someone who will probably only experience this upcoming tour via the hard work of you good people I'd just like to offer sincere thanks! :thumb: Big Grin

I try to do my part by keeping my ratio on the tracker site up Big Grin
PurposelessPlay Wrote:As someone who will probably only experience this upcoming tour via the hard work of you good people I'd just like to offer sincere thanks! :thumb: Big Grin

my sentiments exactly
I'm willing to help out with dvd covers as well. I typically like to work from actual photographs rather than screencaps from the dvd.
PurposelessPlay Wrote:As someone who will probably only experience this upcoming tour via the hard work of you good people I'd just like to offer sincere thanks! :thumb: Big Grin

I'm also appreciative to those that tape. I myself would love to have equipment to tape but I am cluless on audio equipment, the "sweet spot", and having the good luck of ever sitting by those that are not screaming at the top of there lungs. Doesn't matter what band I see.
I want to thank you all in advance and I can't wait to see them pop up on the Tracker.
Is there aonther site for good Hip shows? I'm on Dime too, but there's never any Hip.
See you at Artpark....................
chris Wrote:BUMP!

I just got a new MacBookPro and will be picking up the Universal Final Cut once it's released... so I'll be ready to do so serious editing.

Yeah, cause the editing you've done in the past was lousy, obviously I'm kidding here, your editing has been great on all your DVD's especially the multi camera ones, I'm a big fan of them. As you know I'll be in Europe with you and heres what I'll bring to the party

Audio - AT831's ->SPSB->D8 or Apogee Gmini 402 (just ordered this and as long as I figure it out before we go, which I should I'll be using it). Also I'm planning on upgrading my mic's as well, don't get me wrong I'm really very happy with these but I might get some bigger mic's to use at shows I'm allowed to tape. The new mic's will also be Audio Technica's. I'll still bring my D8 or my D7 just as a back up or to run with differnt mic's. Who knows how to make a great Matrix? We could end up having 5 or more audio sources for some shows!

Video - Canon Elura 70 (mini DV) possibly with external mic's, the sound is brutal with the built in mic, distorted big time, the picture on the other hand is beautiful.

I'll be at the Europe shows, Commodore and Saturday night at Fort York

Steve
Thanks Steve!

And as for audio matrixing... Final Cut includes some really great audio editing software with support for up to 99 tracks.... so I think I'm set for that as well.

See you in Europe!
sweeeeet!
I don't have any recording equipment, but I do have access to a 7 DVD tower if needed for Trees or anything I would love to help out.

Thanks