Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autographed Hipeponymous package
Hey guys,

I have an autographed copy of Hipeponymous that I bought at a charity golf tournament in 2011 in the Kingston area and would like to sell it to someone as it is surplus to my needs. I'll likely post it online but would prefer to sell it to someone here.

Honestly though, I have no idea what it would be worth. It has autographs from all 5 guys and has all 4 discs inside that came in the original package.

If anyone could help shed some light that would be great. Please pm me with your contact info and I will be able to send you some photos of the piece if you are either interested or can help me determine a fair price.

Thanks,
RG
Following...
Victoria Royal Theatre 9/16/02, Burlington Memorial Auditorium 10/9/02, Vancouver GM Place 7/12/07, Chicago Vic Theatre 5/26&27/09, Chicago HOB 1/14/15, Victoria Save on Foods Memorial Center 7/22/16, Vancouver Rogers Arena 7/24&26/16, Toronto Air Canada Center 8/12&14/16, Kingston K-Rock Center 8/20/16
robert goulet Wrote:Hey guys,

I have an autographed copy of Hipeponymous that I bought at a charity golf tournament in 2011 in the Kingston area and would like to sell it to someone as it is surplus to my needs. I'll likely post it online but would prefer to sell it to someone here.

Honestly though, I have no idea what it would be worth. It has autographs from all 5 guys and has all 4 discs inside that came in the original package.

If anyone could help shed some light that would be great. Please pm me with your contact info and I will be able to send you some photos of the piece if you are either interested or can help me determine a fair price.

Thanks,
RG

I'd estimate you could get close to $1000. Seller's market.
the advance purchased copies of this box set came with a post card with all the band members signatures on it.
surely this can't be worth $1000....
if it is i'm rich ! lol