Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2003-07-31 - SARStock Double Disc DVD Bit Torrent
First off, this isn't the commercially available DVD. This is a 2 DVD full set recording of Rush, AC/DC and The Rolling Stones.

I will post the torrent to EasyTree and this thread, for disc 1 tonight.

I will only seed it until there are at least 2 other seeds. After that, everyone is on their own.

Same rules apply for disc 2.

These DVD's contain the professionally recorded footage from the concert last summer. I don't have any additional information to share.
Here's the torrent file:
Hmmm.... I've been seeding for 24 hours and not a single person has downloaded anything. If I was mistaken in thinking people wanted this show, please let me know as I need the hard drive space and can always use the bandwidth.

Thanks!
Thanks Chris, I've just seen this post, but I'm all over the torrent now! It looks like there are 9 of us right now. Better than none, but you're right, I would have expected more. Anyway, thanks again, and I'm looking forward to disc 2 as well!
I tried to start the download last night, but it kept being rejected by the tracker...it's working now though. Thanks for seeding this.
this is a great set.
i got it on stg a while back.
don't pass it up.

rivum
i've gotta say cudos to chris for all the great discs he's posted up!

rivum
Cheers to that! :thumb: Chris you always put up the best stuff. Thanks.
Thanks Chris........hopefully i'm not too late jumping in. i've been checking sharingthegroove each night and have been itching to add to the dvd collection.
It's on easytree.org since STG is still down (or it was when I posted the torrent).

There are now 28 leeches. Woo Hoo!!

It's going to be a few weeks until disc 2 gets posted as I am heading to Detroit and Cleveland for The Hip. Those DVD's will take priority - not that anyone here should mind. Smile
I should hope no one would mind! Thanks for posting this. I'm eagerly awaiting it's completion. :thumb:

-Jenna
Chris is a good guy. I can't wait to see him and his friends for the Lap of the Lake Tour.

WOOO!!!HHHOOO!!! The Hip are coming to your town soon!!! :jump
At risk of sounding like a big dumb nerd, what program do I use to view the completed files? I'm at a loss. :?

-Jenna
And I just figured it out. Nevermind! :oops:

-Jenna
Jenna_Bird Wrote:At risk of sounding like a big dumb nerd, what program do I use to view the completed files? I'm at a loss. :?

-Jenna

I always thought that being a nerd meant that you were smart! :oops:

In order to view the downloaded files you need to have a DVD decoder/player on your computer. This does not mean you have to have a DVD drive (player or burner). To play the "DVD" simply start-up your DVD player software and Open the VIDEO_TS folder.

If you have a DVD burner you can burn the downloaded files, maintaining the directory structure, to a DVD-R and watch it on your standalone DVD player.

Hope that helps! :thumb: